Joining World of Paladins - Any tips?

70 Human Warrior
I decided to make a paladin. I healed two level 74's in a bg, today. The three of us fought two thirds or more of the opposing faction - about 9 players. My discipline priest died twice and the 2 paladins not at all. Not bad.

When I would get back from the graveyard, one paladin would have about half health. I would heal him up and we would get back to rolling over 9 players. I had to mana up a bunch while the paladins were at near or full mana. Fun times. I'm join me some World of Paladins. Any tips?
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Paladin
if you need to know 1 thing JUST 1 THING! Thats super uber important!!! That every paladin in the world must know!!! OUR SECRET TO SUCCESS!!!!............
Bubble hearth doesn't work anymore...
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Pro tip: Stay off the forums unless looking for any type of guide. It's for your own good.
Reply Quote
10 Gnome Rogue
level up as prot

for leveling gear

hit > exp > str > int > ap > sp > agi > crit > parry > dodge > stam > haste
(the same is mostly true for ret, except ret values haste higher and parry/dodge lower)
Reply Quote
10 Gnome Rogue
Pro tip: Stay off the forums unless looking for any type of guide. It's for your own good.

if you ignore all the trolls, there are useful discussions

but on that topic
Reply Quote
10 Gnome Rogue
As I read it he's not wanting to go pally because they're OP, but rather because paladins have a strength in taking a bruising and keeping on cruzing.

Our ability to do so varies month to month, but it's part of the fundamental class design.

plate + manaless heals
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Explain (256 characters max)