Simple (US-Auchindoun) PVP-EST
<Simple> is now recruiting for our core 10 man raid teams in Cataclysm, we plan on running multiple 10M teams, with the option of some 25M raids if raiders prefer it (go go flexible lockout system!). We are a server first guild looking for exceptional players with end game experience, although we do consider those who have been on a break during the last part of Wrath. Our goal for Cataclysm is to continue with our server first achievements as we did through most of the Wrath expansion. We do consider applications from couples and small groups, as well as entire ten mans that are looking for a new home. We are still raiding until Cataclyms drops, with focus on achievements/mounts/etc.
Classes We Want:
Death Knight (Blood)
Shaman (Resto, Enhance)
Hybrid Dps / Healing Spots (High)
Applications from exceptional players are always open. We welcome couple/group applicants.
Raid Times (we have multiple groups):
Tues, Wed, Thurs: 8:30-12:00 EST
Group 2 - Late night run
Tues, Wed, Thurs: starting 10:00 EST or later
Group 3 - Weekend Warriors
Time TBD by group, but a weekend only raid group.
With the flexibility of 10M raids over 25M, times can be adjusted for each 10 team as needed.
What We Want You To Be:
- Knowledge: We expect you to know your class and to stay up to date on your class changes (yes, we know there are a lot right now!) You should be reading up on Cataclysm, preparing for power leveling both your main and professions, and then any alts you may have. We may require you to use your offspec during raids, so knowledge of your offspec is important (yes, we do help gear off-specs too when you are required to use them for raid). We plan to begin running raid groups as soon as we have people hitting 85, so knowing upcoming Cata fights is a bonus.
- Experience: We want to see that you have experience with heroics and/or end bosses for when you were actively raiding.
- Dedication: We want raiders who show up on time, come prepared (ie. flasks, gold for repairs) and know the mechanics of the progression bosses.
- Skill: We want raiders who don't stand in green/red/purple stuff on the ground, who know their rotations and are familiar with boss abilities.
What We Have To Offer You:
- A server first guild that strives to continue that tradition for Cataclysm.
- Many of the guild leveling achievements completed or about to be completed when Cata drops for more perks for our guildies (and bounties paid for those who help complete ones we are missing).
- Lower population server makes leveling in Cataclysm much easier than a high population server (less competition for farming mats & mobs)
- Many of our raiders are power-levelling to 85, with plans to be running multiple chain dungeons and group questing.
- Ensuring we have crafters who can make level 85 crafted gear/items for our raiders ASAP.
- Regular runs on older content for mounts and mats, rep grinds and achievement runs on a variety of content including Vanilla & BC raids.
- An active group of PvP players who run BG premades and arena teams.
- Many raiders spend a lot of time in vent, so if you like the social aspect of a guild, we have that!
- Long standing guild, originated: June of 2007
Realm Firsts We've Done
1/1 Heroic Ruby Sanctum - Realm First
12/12 Heroic Icecrown Citadel (25) - Realm First "Light of Dawn"
12/12 Heroic Icecrown Citadel (10) - Realm First "Bane of the Fallen King"
5/5 TotGC (25) - Tribute to Insanity - Realm First "Grand Crusader"
Alone in the Darkness (25) - Realm First "Death's Demise"
Alone in the Darkness (10) - Realm First
This is just a snapshot, we have also done all the Glory of the ___ Raider achievements, TOGC, etc.
There isn't a boss we met that Simple hasn't downed :)
How To Apply:
You can also speak with an officer in game for more info. Our officers are as follows:
Artimys, Cohl, Jacen, Jenstar
To submit a private application, please send it in a private message to both Artimys and Jenstar.
Thank you for your time.