Garrosh is slowly gaining my respect

75 Tauren Paladin
Just completed the Stone Talon Mountain quest chain, Garrosh lays down the law.
Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock
As a former Hordie on my paladin,

Im glad i dont have him for a leader.
Reply Quote
89 Draenei Paladin
Sylvanas won't be around much longer at the rate she's going.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Is that the questline where he sits in Orgrimmar and magically watches his subordinate prepare for and blow up a town full of innocents but doesn't do anything until after the fact, and when he does he is instantly there via portal and then "drops" the guy to his death off a 10 foot cliff?
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
If he locks Sylvanas away in a deep dark hole somewhere he'll gain my respect. The Horde aren't supposed to be evil yet they are basically allied with the Mini-Scourge and Wannabe Lich Queen.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
sylvanas isnt evil!! shes is just midunderstood. shes badass. garrosh is a fat pig.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Rogue
If he locks Sylvanas away in a deep dark hole somewhere he'll gain my respect. The Horde aren't supposed to be evil yet they are basically allied with the Mini-Scourge and Wannabe Lich Queen.

Sylvannas wasn't evil. The very fact that she has the will to overcome the control of the scourge over her "undead form" shows that she is good at nature. Also she regrets being cursed to be undead for the remainder of her life (if you can call it life, undead life?) on azeroth.
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Paladin
Horde aren't evil. Sylvanas isn't evil. Garrosh isn't evil.

But they aren't good either.

Never attribute to malice (evil) what you can attribute to stupidity

The right word to describe them is "stupid" :)

Now Alliance you can call evil.
/sits on ancient chair dug up from some tauren village the dwarves burnt
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
There is no "evil" faction really.... both leaders are asshats now.....
I used to think Horde: bad guys Alliance: goody 2 shoes when I started playing but after finding out more about the games background and story I realized that the Alliance has done some horrible things and the Horde can be quite honorable, so really both sides deal in shades of gray.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Varian was far more of a savage over Thrall. I don't know a lot about Garrosh which I'll have to read about. But sounds like Varian and Garrosh feel the same way about each other.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]