Argument?

Why not every other class has one.....

That is all.

Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
you have one....mend pet :D
Reply Quote
85 Troll Hunter
Hunters do not need a casted heal, we need a Damage over time removal effect. Camouflage would work well since it's already only usable out of combat.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Hunter
No see they don't like class homogenization.

Every class has its own mechanic. Hunters for example, have a special mechanic that lets them suck.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Hunter
Hunters do not need a casted heal, we need a Damage over time removal effect. Camouflage would work well since it's already only usable out of combat.

stop asking for this, wont change a bit. we dont need more cds attached to other cds.

we need more magic mitigation, we dont need a dot removal. matter of fact we dont need camoflage. it will be fine if they even remove the spell and we are the only class with no lvl 85 special spell.

hunters have this need of asking for stupid !%%% we dont need. QUIT doing that, QUIT asking for spells we dont need let them balance us without a dot removal, we are not rogues or dks deal with it.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
I still dunno why they didn't just make Aspect of the Viper work with health instead of mana. It'd be a good fix.
Reply Quote
In pvp hunters are one of my favorite targets (i just hate you guys) but you do need some kind of dot wipe or heal if for no other reason so I dont have to spend time trying to keep my hunter buddy alive cause a lock/sp/feral hell even a fire mage ran by him
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Hunter
Every class has its own mechanic. Hunters for example, have a special mechanic that lets them suck.

Ya know, with the way Blizz absolutely refuses to comment to hunters about our state and the direction of the class, I'm beginning to think you're right.
Reply Quote
1 Night Elf Hunter

Sad but true... :(
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman

stop asking for this, wont change a bit. we dont need more cds attached to other cds.

we need more magic mitigation, we dont need a dot removal. matter of fact we dont need camoflage. it will be fine if they even remove the spell and we are the only class with no lvl 85 special spell.

hunters have this need of asking for stupid !%%% we dont need. QUIT doing that, QUIT asking for spells we dont need let them balance us without a dot removal, we are not rogues or dks deal with it.

I notice you haven't even gotten to 2k, and are obviously a PvE hunter.

So please, until you actually play all aspects of the game stop commenting on them.

Don't need to hit 2k on a specific character to know dual-function cooldowns suck.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Hunter
Hunters are fine in PvE, pvp the self heals are really only necessary if you're running around without a healer, which you should never do (and expect to win) in either arena or rated BGs.
Reply Quote
80 Night Elf Druid
I think the real answer is to remove heals from every single class except classes who are designated to heal.
Reply Quote
80 Human Warlock
I think the real answer is to remove heals from every single class except classes who are designated to heal.

Would that count warlocks than. Because we were designed with self heals in mind.
Reply Quote
1 Night Elf Hunter

Win! Been thinking this since the patch. Not sure when dps needed the heals they have now. I only originally posted what I did since every class has them but, I agree with this completely. Let the healer's heal. If not then hook a hunter up. :)
Reply Quote

Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]