[Quest] Amidst Death, Life

90 Human Warlock
Located in Eastern Plaguelands

Objective: Use Rayne's Seeds in the center of the three necropolis in the Fungal Vale.

Northeastern and western Necropolis worked fine, when I attempted to use Rayne's Seed in the same location as the other two in the Southeastern Necropolis it came out with the error "Requires Fungal Vale Necropolis"

I also tried dropping and re picking the quest back up but didn't have any effect.
Edited by Keling on 11/25/2010 11:57 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Located in Eastern Plaguelands

Objective: Use Rayne's Seeds in the center of the three necropolis in the Fungal Vale.

Northeastern and western Necropolis worked fine, when I attempted to use Rayne's Seed in the same location as the other two in the Southeastern Necropolis it came out with the error "Requires Fungal Vale Necropolis"

I also tried dropping and re picking the quest back up but didn't have any effect.

I am having the same issue only it says "I need a valid target"
Reply Quote
55 Blood Elf Paladin
Im having the same problem it says "Requires Fungal Vale Necropolis"
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Shaman
Im having the same problem it says "Requires Fungal Vale Necropolis"

Having this same issue in the north east tower on my druid
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
Are you standing in the very middle of the necropolis?
Reply Quote
85 Orc Hunter
just tried doing this quest, it is bugged the 2 necropolis work western wont
Reply Quote
I had the same issue when leveling my alt. For me it was the north eastern necropolis.
Worked fine for two out of three necropoli but north east gives the message 'requires fungal vale necropolis' when you try to use the bag of seeds.
Reply Quote
3 Blood Elf Paladin
At first I was puzzled too but I was able to finish this quest by going exactly in the middle platform inside each necropolis.
Reply Quote
75 Blood Elf Hunter
I am having the same issue with the western Tower and I don't know what to do. I have a friend here that is with he and he is a hunter and is trying everything to get the seed to plant but it says "Requires fungal vale necroplis" and I don't know what that is.

PLEASE HELP!

Thanks!
Reply Quote
58 Night Elf Druid
I tried the quest this morning. I've done it on two other characters previously without problems.

Two necropoli worked normally. Trying in the western building gave the message "no valid targets" when I stood in the exact center on the corpse of the caster I'd just killed. If I moved far enough away from the center, it gave the message "requires fungal vale necropolis" as usual. I tried clicking the icon next to the quest text and right-clicking the seed pouch itself. No luck.
Reply Quote
69 Draenei Mage
Same with me. I was able to use the seeds on two of the Ziggurats but the western Ziggurat doesn't work. Just to make certain I hadn't missed anything, I went around and did all three again. Two have been completed but the western one will not accept the seeds. All I get is the message:

"Requires fungal vale necropolis"

and I get this while standing directly on the platform. This is irritating.
Edited by Celeratus on 4/7/2011 10:21 AM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Warlock
This bug still isn't fixed and the original one was report in 2010 it's 2014 now how many years does it take to fix the stupid bug.
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Monk
12/02/2010 03:19 PMPosted by Sabria
Are you standing in the very middle of the necropolis?

02/22/2011 11:39 AMPosted by Palla
At first I was puzzled too but I was able to finish this quest by going exactly in the middle platform inside each necropolis.

02/03/2014 10:06 AMPosted by Hectia
This bug still isn't fixed and the original one was report in 2010 it's 2014 now how many years does it take to fix the stupid bug.

It's not a bug. Both Serialsniper and Palla provided the answer.

However, I get that the platform in the middle is VERY dark, and hard to see. There is a ramp, that is also very dark, halfway around the little building, that lets you walk onto the middle platform. (Note that you'll have to vanquish a Dark Adept, that is standing on the middle platform.) Then, Rayne's seeds becomes clickable & effective.

The effect is very cool -- bright flowers appear all around.

HTH... enjoy.

------------
"Inyanga" is Zulu, for healer.
Edited by Inyanga on 5/25/2015 9:38 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]