[A] <Armageddon Resurrected>

85 Human Mage
<Armageddon Resurrected> is recruiting for Cataclysm. We are focused on 10 man raiding and currently have two groups running ICC. 1st group is 12/12 with 8/12 HM in ICC and 1/1 RS 2nd group is 11/12 ICC. We raid Tuesday, Thursday, Monday from 7PM to ~ 10:30PM server time for the first group and same days 7:30PM - 11:00PM server for the second group. Anyone interested MUST be available for ALL raid days and times.

Our goal for Cataclysm is to be very competitive. We are aiming for top 5 for progression in 10 man content. To achieve this, quick leveling and group dungeons on raid nights to help with leveling are mandatory.

If you are interested please send an in-game tell to Silverhands, Jenlynn, Legatto, Gknight, or Goonette.
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
bump
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
bump
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
going up :)
Reply Quote
84 Human Paladin
You should take off Legatto from your original post, the guy obviously does not like to be bothered judging by his unwarranted rudeness towards me when I was inquiring about your guild in-game.

Good luck.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warrior
There is usually a reason why things happened, my remark has half satarical remark since most whispers one receives is from someone wanting to sell gold or power leveling. The other half would be to see if you could handel the other members of our raid, who will be crash and will have no problem informing you of mistakes you have made or if you are doing something wrong. If what I had said made you so upset you would not last 90 minutes in this guild so it actually worked out for both parties.
In retrospect I do not know what I find more humorous the fact that you got so upset over a tiny remark that you felt the need to post it here, or the fact you try to look down about others when you were searching for a guild whilst you were in one.
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
Our guild is not for the faint hearted. We can be quite crude at times, however our crudeness is usually not intended to offend people. In all honesty we pride ourselves on being a very open and honest guild. We do come across very blunt at times, but only because we are an adult guild, and our members can handle it.
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
bump
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
bump
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]