Resto Shaman/Boomkin/Rogue/Hunter LF Home.

80 Troll Shaman
Hey Guys,

Planning on transfering within the next week or so in order to prepare for Cataclysm. Currently I play with my real life friends, since vanilla wow. Meaning that we have a fairly good amount of game experience. Their classes are posted in the title, myself being the Restoration Shaman.

-We're looking for a rather casual raiding guild with a close group of people that raid with vent and like to have a fun time.

-We're also planning on doing PvP.

We're all more than happy to link our armories, fill out any applications, and hop into vent to begin a recruitment process.

Currently we're all in college and just looking for a good group of rather younger players (18-30yrs) to play the game and have a good time with.

Thanks for your time,

Dooke

P.S. Feel free to whisper me in-game at Dooke or my alt Eali on The Venture Co. server.
Reply Quote
82 Tauren Warrior
Hi, Dooke! Coincidentally enough, our guild Scuba Squad is looking for exactly what you're offering; and we believe our group would be one that you'd enjoy. Check out our thread http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/1118362087 and feel free to drop me a message in game! If your Boomkin would happen to be capable of off-tanking as well, this would be the perfect combination of 4 players for us.
Edited by Dudrey on 11/26/2010 2:35 PM PST
Reply Quote
80 Troll Shaman
bump
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Shaman
We may be interested in your group were a group of 7-13 rl friends that rerolled or transferred to Illidan who all went to hs/college together were 18-21 years old and are planning a 2 day raid schedule Wednesday and Sunday. Skills ranking from casual-hardcore. (aka people with 1 80 and little to no raid exp to closed beta vanilla gladiator 6 level 80s) So as long as your somewhere in between we are looking for more for our raids!

Also looking to have a premade bg team that is successful and competitive lead by me! You can hit me up in game for more details if you are interested.
Reply Quote
Bump - You can contact me or Barakklol for more information.
Edited by Microze on 12/2/2010 6:29 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]