Human, Draenei or Dwarf Paladin?

Draenei; they have the best pally mount in the game
Reply Quote
80 Dwarf Shaman
Dorf. It's the best choice.
Reply Quote
80 Tauren Warrior
Dwarf do look awesome in plate and have a better pvp racial.
draenei are kind of forgotten and feel out of place in the game. the 1% to hit is nice for pve -- not great, but nice. The heal is a waste of a gcd
Edited by Onederful on 11/25/2010 6:11 PM PST
Reply Quote
82 Blood Elf Paladin
I hate PvP anyway, but I think that the whole Mace Specialization is pretty cool.
Reply Quote
87 Blood Elf Paladin
MY first character EVER was a Dwarf. Back when I was 9 in late December of 2005. I was so freaking amazed with WoW, that once I had the chance, nearly 5 years later, I bought WoW, and I have loved it ever since. I am nearing 14, and my love of Dwarves has not burnt out or flickered in the least, and I thank all of you for helping me decide what Race I should roll when I undertake this Faction Change.

You're way too articulate to be 14. :squints:
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
Male Draenei.

Dwarfs are short with half the style of gnomes and after the racial nerf why roll human for other than rp reasons?

The only other acceptable paladin race/sex combo is female dwarf. But you're tightly restricted on hair choices and you must be primarily holy spec.
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Shaman
I'd say Dwarf. Draenei paladins are really cool and all, but Dwarves have beer.

BEER!!!

But male Draenei paladins in full plate look pretty damn cool tanking.
Edited by Shylvas on 11/26/2010 8:19 AM PST
Reply Quote
82 Blood Elf Paladin
MY first character EVER was a Dwarf. Back when I was 9 in late December of 2005. I was so freaking amazed with WoW, that once I had the chance, nearly 5 years later, I bought WoW, and I have loved it ever since. I am nearing 14, and my love of Dwarves has not burnt out or flickered in the least, and I thank all of you for helping me decide what Race I should roll when I undertake this Faction Change.

You're way too articulate to be 14. :squints:

What? Why?
Reply Quote
80 Blood Elf Paladin
Female Drae. Waggle for me, baby.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Death Knight
Worgen are the most goofy class in the game...
Reply Quote
76 Draenei Shaman
Dreanie if heals or pve dps.
Dwarf if taking or pve dps.
Human for pvp or dps.
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Paladin
11/25/2010 04:55 PMPosted by Gethfuryhand
I was thinking either Male Dwarf or Female Draenei..?

Need I say more?

/waggle
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Death Knight
If it was back when all had the charger I'd say go with Draenei or Dwarf, but since they stripped the Draenei of the charger and gave them an ugly as sin ellek I'd suggest Dwarf all the way baby.

I still say give those Draenei paladins with the "CHARGER" Feat of Strength the Horse back and those who do not have it get the stupid elekk.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Shaman
Dwarf.
Reply Quote
100 Goblin Warlock
Dwarf. Hands down.
Reply Quote
100 Troll Shaman
Dwarf, they have epic beards
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]