Warrior Self Healing Concern

90 Tauren Warrior
Hi there

Just wanted to give some feedback concerns on the reduction of the self healing ability that we have as Arms Warriors...it seems a bit too much of a reduction in terms of the numbers, granted our health pool will greatly increase when we are 85, but it still seems like it was a bit too much of a hit...I hope that the Dev's take a look at the numbers and adjust them just a wee bit up a notch...thank you
Reply Quote
80 Human Warrior
I agree its noticeable right now, but just remember a few things...

1) Health Pools are quadruple size @ 85.
2) Damage doesn't scale as fast @ 85.
3) Healing is very expensive and weak @ 85.
4) Self healing is extremely powerful @ 85.

Second wind is still going to heal for 7000-8000 per proc at 85, and blood craze will be 4000-5000. It will still be potent when coupled with high resilience. I'm not sure if you were aware but on Beta warrior self healing was out of control.

Double the damage but quadruple the health pools and warrior self healing will be right where it was pre nerf in terms of damage to health ratio. Lets wait and see how it pans out before we cry about it.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]