Which range dps is the best?

100 Human Paladin
Im thinking of making a worgen range class but not sure which range have the best dps, so out of the 4 they have, druid, mage, warlock and hunter which of these would be best that would be fun but not hard to run ether?
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Warlock
Warlock is a bit harder to run. By a bit i mean its actually rather overcomplicated now (demo with ISF now has something like 15 spells with short opportunity windows to juggle).

Hunters have a lot of issues, and they are not number issues but mecanical problem, meaning it might take a while to get fixed

Mage is the class for the mentally empared. Unless you are the kind of person to enjoy watching the paint dry while banging your helmet wearing head on the window you just licked, i suggest choosing something else. Their ''rotation'' consists of 1 button at lvl 80 and 3 at lvl 85.

Druids are fun and deal great damage. A good rounded class. Offer various playstyles for when you get bored of ranged dps.
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
Those were the 2 class's i was thinking before, just i was seeing which dose the most damage and more useful as well. But still a hard choice lol. I guess i could try mage and see how that works, if anything i would make a druid and go from there.
Reply Quote
60 Night Elf Rogue
I enjoy mages for their control and survivability, not their damage. Although they do have a fair amount of that.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]