Bandit's Guile

100 Troll Rogue
how to make it cool

change it to a 2 point talent,
make it stack on the rogue,
make it a 20 second duration that doesn't decrease,

And for the Coup de Grace add a talent murderous insight that has an arrow from bandits guile.

Murderous Insight consumes all stacks of bandits guile but increases the damage of your special attacks by x% for y seconds but they cost z% more energy.

It helps with combats energy capping problem, gives them more yellow damage, and makes it viable for target swapping again.
Edited by Redfang on 11/26/2010 8:25 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Rogue
Bandit's Guile is a good example of trying too damned hard to make something unique and in turn creating a monster that you covet and create a Holy Cow out of it. The old Blizzard i knew and loved would have scrapped this sorry excuse for a talent years ago.

No one likes it, it creates problems for the spec and HARSHLY punishes target swapping. Question?

Does it at least reset if I attack another target using Blade Flurry?
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Rogue

Murderous Insight consumes all stacks of bandits guile but increases the damage of your special attacks by x% for y seconds but they cost z% more energy.

This is LEAPS AND BOUNDS better than the insanity they have currently. VERY well put. In fact I didnt read your post well enough (either that or you edited it) and I was going to suggest the same thing. But yes could not have said it better myself.
Reply Quote
100 Troll Rogue
Bandits guile is absolute piss in PvP and any pve that isnt a boss fight. Absolute piss. Its outrageous they made it a 30% damage buff.

If they want to keep the current model, then the buff needs to stack A LOT faster, and it shouldnt go away unless the rogue stops attacking for a certain amount of time. Also, unless the buff stays with you on target swaps then a slow buildup is okay, but i would rather have it stack very fast(100% chance to get a stack every time you SS) and fall off when you switch.

I completely agree and I haven't played combat since gruul's lair.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]