PW:B and PS stacking?

(Locked)

85 Blood Elf Priest
Simple question, hoping for a simple answer. If I put Barrier over an area and Pain Suppression on a target within that barrier, do they get extra damage reduction for it?

I don't intend for this to be a conversation of whether or not PW:B is overpowered, or needs to be redesigned, or whether this particular strategy would be viable in xx fights or not. I'd just like to know if it's an option or not.
85 Night Elf Druid
yes they would stack like
100 hit * .7 *.6 =42

pwb is probably going to see another change though
90 Blood Elf Priest
Oh look PWB is up and …. aawww I missed it, too short
85 Blood Elf Priest
Doesn't just disappear in PVE now, last 10 seconds regardless.

Summons a holy barrier on the target location that reduces all damage done to friendly targets by 30%. While within the barrier, spellcasting will not be interrupted by damage. The barrier lasts for 10 sec.
Edited by Anaya on 11/26/2010 1:40 PM PST
85 Worgen Druid

i knew people didn't read anything ever. just another piece of proof pie.
90 Blood Elf Priest

i knew people didn't read anything ever. just another piece of proof pie.

On the contrary: its absolutely OK to have both PS and PWB stacking as they are both very short.
And PWB takes longer to place and cast. The stacking time is minimal, granted that the tank is at the right place in a first time and stay in the right place which is not guaranteed.
85 Blood Elf Priest

And PWB takes longer to place and cast. The stacking time is minimal, granted that the tank is at the right place in a first time and stay in the right place which is not guaranteed.

It's instant cast...

Keybind it... then it doesn't hardly take anytime to place.
80 Blood Elf Mage
Having them stack means I can't kill Priests after a Deep Freeze. Priests need a nerf if they can survive Mage burst seriously. Now I need to wait maybe a minute to kill one.
85 Human Priest
PW:B and Pain Suppression do stack. http://img694.imageshack.us/img694/6581/swd.png

1550 * 0.7 * 0.6 = 651.
84 Dwarf Priest
deep freeze shouldn't equal IWIN anyways. and dont get me started on mages and boom 20k arcane blasts
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]