talent tree help

90 Gnome Priest
i was just curious if you could not spec into light well or chakra and still make it to the bottom of the holy tree. might sound alittle retarded but im just curious
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Priest
You can. You'll have to take desperate prayer (meh), rapid renewal (bleh), spirit of redemption (meh after nerf, why would you nerf a talent that you have to die on to make half the talent work?), and blessed resilience, the absolutely worst talent in the tree for pve and it's not even that great for pvp.

It's better just to suck it up and just take chakra and lightwell. Chakra's not too bad, a little clunky but eh. Lightwell maybe will be useful after I yell/bribe/haveconferences on how it works and when to use it.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Priest
ok thats how im setup now pretty much with chakra and lightwell but thnaks for the reply i was just curious :)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]