Alliance guild raid times

2 Blood Elf Mage
A few friends of mine and I want to participate in attempting to salvage what's left of the alliance population on the server. We'll be rerolling/faction changing soon after cata's release, and would love to raid/bg with our bros in blue. That being said, our horde-side guilds are our first priority, and most of us would only be able to make raids Fri/Sat/Sun/Mon. If there are any ally guilds whose raid times fall on these days, post a response, and I'll get in touch with you.
Reply Quote
81 Gnome Warrior
Me and my friend rerolled on this server from a different horde server and came here hoping that it would be good for alliance...and we were completely wrong haha , we've got plenty of experience with raiding , including pre-BC content and are looking to raid with some competent alliance players as well
Edited by Mexihonky on 12/4/2010 9:42 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
grats you guys are probably terrible and not worth raiding with. Thanks for transferring though and trying to, "salvage the alliance"! <3
Edited by Deliriously on 12/5/2010 12:56 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
whoops double posting like a boss
Edited by Deliriously on 12/5/2010 12:55 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warrior
12/05/2010 12:55 AMPosted by Deliriously
whoops double posting like a boss

LIKE A BOSS!
Reply Quote
81 Gnome Warrior
lulz like your titan-forged shoulders good sir?
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
The very best thing about Cata is that for about 2 weeks, plus or minus 2 weeks, everybody will be in greens and blues, so there won't be any point in going after someone for what they have equipped in the armory. I'm sure people will find equally terrible ad-hominem attacks, but at least they'll be *different* terrible ad-hominem attacks.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
meh my tank set is just a tad bit better.
Edited by Deliriously on 12/5/2010 9:38 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]