Goals pre-Cata?

85 Goblin Warlock
What are you doing before Cata launches? I'm catching up on the Loremaster achievements, and then I plan to do nothing! Sit back, be social in guild and watch other people get achievements!
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Rogue
Was hoping for Battlemaster but since Blizzard pushed AV weekend off the last weekend before cata it probably won't happen. Anger.
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
grind some of the easier reps so i can get teh Lion mounts
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Warlock
The lion mount from having a level 25 guild and exalted with the guild faction?
Reply Quote
80 Blood Elf Paladin
I wanted to finish battlemaster, but I'm too lazy. On top of that, I found out that no one had the name 'Dispel' taken. So while I was sitting on the character create screen with a cutie priest and 'Dis' typed in debating a name for the newest addition to the Dis Army, I just happened to find out that I now have the best priest name on Scilla, and am leveling that.

Goal is 80 before Cata.
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Paladin
Get an Orc Mage to 16 and be overly amused by it's blink.

Mission accomplished.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Mage
Convince Blizzard to let me be an alliance goblin mage.

Outlook: Not likely.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Warlock
grinding out reps, %@*#ing around on my mage and selling overpriced portals, leveling up my druid.

WHY CAN'T I JUST FARM SOME REPS, STUPID DAILY ONLY REPS.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Death Knight
Spend as many JP as I can to piss people off telling me that I should save them.
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest

DONT CRUSH MY DREAMS DOOB
Reply Quote
85 Troll Shaman

DONT CRUSH MY DREAMS DOOB

Get owned priestchip!
Reply Quote
Working on the odd achievement, focusing on leveling my paladin to 80 before cata. Only 9 more levls!
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Warlock
Nevermind Peacy, they changed it since Beta. http://www.wowhead.com/achievement=5126
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Warlock
I like how I have most of that covered already, and only need 4 more factions to get the 55 exalted factions achievement for my guild.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]