Exorcism and Spell Reflect bug

85 Draenei Paladin
So I've noticed the past couple times I have had Exorcism reflected, I end up getting hit with the Glyphed version and have a (mediocre) DoT applied to me. I don't even have this glyph, much less would I use it. This isn't really a problem as the glyph sucks ass for Holy or Shockadin, but I'm pretty certain it's a bug nonetheless. Is there a new spell reflect mechanic where it reflects glyphed versions of abilities, or is there something els I'm missing, or is this actually a bug?
Reply Quote
5 Blood Elf Paladin
sounds like an amusing bug
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Paladin
"amusing" is about all it is. It has no real impact on gameplay as the DoT is beyond mediocre.

It is strange, however.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Paladin
I'm specifically referring to Warrior spell reflect, so PvP.
Reply Quote
hammer of wrath and avenger's shield are spells too, please change them to be reflected also ..
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
hammer of wrath and avenger's shield are spells too, please change them to be reflected also ..

You'd think that, but no. Those two are like Judgement in that they act as ranged attacks that deal Holy damage.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]