Thank you to <ALLIANCE> for a pvp day!

85 Orc Rogue
ya my head does hurt actually based on your assumption that doing arena or pve is work for everyone and the only time the game is fun is during world PVP.

If you dont use the pvp gear for something fun like world PVP then your just using WoW as a retreat from real life (PVE is more of a retreat, but you get my point).

you are a moron, im sure your guild does have some good players but christ you make your guild look %*#%ing retarded. I hope you can recruit alot of glads to carry you bro.

Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
ya my head does hurt actually based on your assumption that doing arena or pve is work for everyone and the only time the game is fun is during world PVP.

If you dont use the pvp gear for something fun like world PVP then your just using WoW as a retreat from real life (PVE is more of a retreat, but you get my point).

you are a moron, im sure your guild does have some good players but christ you make your guild look %*#%ing retarded. I hope you can recruit alot of glads to carry you bro.

We in the Syndicate focus on getting our players in high arena teams and will most certainly focus on getting the .5% BG premades title. But unlike other guilds we also know how to have fun out of those competitive activities. Min and his group also understand this.

Do you world pvp? Or is that "not important"? Imo world pvp is just as important as arena, bgs, raiding etc. If you have forgotten let me remind you, ITS A GAME!
Edited by Thetakedown on 11/30/2010 3:24 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Ptitminou,

Before you spend time correcting everyone's grammar on the Eredar forum, perhaps you should take a lesson yourself and look up the proper use of ellipses.

A break in thought or pauses are reserved for semi-colons and commas, not ellipses.

Ptitminou is actually a fascinating type of person in WoW forums. They usually have a low self esteem and take out their problems in forums. BTW Ptitminou I am proud to say I have never went below a B average in any of my classes, and actually participate in my professors discussions whether that particular class is relevant to my major or not.

And at Zydal.. Those guys you mentioned should learn to world pvp. Its like PVE of WoW.. You get gear that you spent countless hours farming, but a person who plays wow 3 hours a week in PVP gear can one shot you.. Same thing for arena.. If you dont use the pvp gear for something fun like world PVP then your just using WoW as a retreat from real life (PVE is more of a retreat, but you get my point).

See I work on getting high end PVP gear since I know I will be using it in world pvp in the future, not sitting on it to try and put meaning into my life. Everyone in The Syndicate shares a similar opinion that WoW is meant to have fun.

lol wat

A child trying to sound smart. That's what. Fail flamer too. But then again, he thinks PvP is all there is to this game when WoW is constantly blasted for boring PvP, go figure. Now I'm understanding why the adults from his guild are starting to disperse into better ones.

Do post that 14 page work based on Eredar forums of WoW.

Here is the kinda stuff I expect in it:
Lyke you no, ders dis awesome guy named Arcticfoxy who belives in me because he invite me to his guild to pwn noobs. He only 2nd to a legend named dizee. I wish i was legend. At lest i have goles in my life now. I need to be legend, and Arcticfoxy will help me get der.

I rest my case.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Lets stop quoting our replies before each post takes up a page. I will not defend myself on WoW forums from a morons rage. You asked me to post my 14 page research essay, while I will not/cant post something that vital for my grade on some forum.

My point is you argue unintelligibly, I can tell you are trying to sound dominant and act like you have a big package. If that's what you need out of life, go ahead and be my guest.

Syndicate sadly is the last mature and priority one:have fun guild on Alliance.

Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to their level and beat you with experience

Edited by Thetakedown on 11/30/2010 3:39 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Orc Rogue
This should be part of your recruitment post so ppl know to stay far away

**YOU WILL NOT HAVE FUN IN THE SYNDICATE IF YOU WANT TO FOCUS ON BGS AND ARENA**
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
This should be part of your recruitment post so ppl know to stay far away

**YOU WILL NOT HAVE FUN IN THE SYNDICATE IF YOU WANT TO FOCUS ON BGS AND ARENA**

Anyone in The Syndicate will tell you we always have fun in premades. Whether its cap two flags in WSG then camp the Horde gy till time runs out or 5 cap AB over and over and over. What you seem to not be grasping or are rejecting is that we understand fun should be first priority, that's why we have world pvp and always try and change it up every night. Sorry your life consists of nerdraging every arena season to a high arena rating then acting tough on Eredar Forums... cool life bro
Edited by Thetakedown on 11/30/2010 3:45 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest

IMO everyone needs to do a lot less assuming and a lot less cross-faction communication.

I have been saying this for quite awhile, its unfortunate that some members cannot put aside their egos and do just this.

And Stamper you read all this because you love my words. Admit it, you damn Buckeye.

- Wolverine, out
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest

I vehemently disagree with this statement, and takedown, this statement more than any other shows the problem with your guild.

You have too big a head. I've met MULTIPLE people in your guild that are ego maniacal players who are only out for themselves and they think themselves God's gift to WoW.

And just an FYI for you, I've never reached 2200 but I'm quite sure I am personally a bit of the strategy you have for taking out CV. I have been mana burned in the first 15 seconds of practically every fight we have had. Your arena rating is far less important than your ability to be honest with yourself.

If you honestly think you're in the only alliance pvp guild worth a damn, you have some serious, serious issues.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock

I vehemently disagree with this statement, and takedown, this statement more than any other shows the problem with your guild.

You have too big a head. I've met MULTIPLE people in your guild that are ego maniacal players who are only out for themselves and they think themselves God's gift to WoW.

And just an FYI for you, I've never reached 2200 but I'm quite sure I am personally a bit of the strategy you have for taking out CV. I have been mana burned in the first 15 seconds of practically every fight we have had. Your arena rating is far less important than your ability to be honest with yourself.

If you honestly think you're in the only alliance pvp guild worth a damn, you have some serious, serious issues.

I will rephrase my last statement to we are one of the last mature and priority one:have fun guild on Alliance.

Guilds like Smash Cookies are descent people, but other then them who else is an Alliance pvp only guild? Since we are the largest we have been faced with childish Alliance(see above) and Horde players alike. If you think Syndicate have a big head you fail to realize that everyone in Eredar has the same size if not bigger head!

And Min you die first because you mana burn haha
Edited by Thetakedown on 11/30/2010 4:02 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid

And Stamper you read all this because you love my words. Admit it, you damn Buckeye.

- Wolverine, out

Both of you are going to be sad when Pelini comes over to your sidelines next year, pops bloodlust and 2-shots Rodriguez and Tressel. After that, he may die of cardiac arrest or spontaneous cranial fulmination.

Either way, I'll mourn his death.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock

And Min you die first because you mana burn haha[/quote]

I consider mana burn to be one of the biggest threat possible, other than a shaman near a high cliff. when I hear that dreaded sound I immediately scramble to find source and change groups focus to them![/quote]

True that. In Hillsbrad we mana drained and mana burned all the CV healers. Though in dustwallow they caught on and focused me :P
Reply Quote
I'm glad world "PvP" is only relevant when there is literally nothing else left to do in the entire game, because boy does it bring the inner moron to the surface like no other.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
I'm glad world "PvP" is only relevant when there is literally nothing else left to do in the entire game, because boy does it bring the inner moron to the surface like no other.

I see you didn't play pre bc. Once BC came out wow died a little bit.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
I haven't talked with the whole server, so I'm ignorant to whether they're all ego maniacs. I have talked to a great, great many of your guys, and a great many of you are truly some of the most egotistical players on the server.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Well lets get some laughs in here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a2badIPJSfA&feature=player_embedded

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ltM5jHIJFw4&feature=fvw
Edited by Thetakedown on 11/30/2010 5:55 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid

^ This.

Three major concepts killed world pvp, listed here, least to greatest in severity.

#3 World expansion/declining player base - Eredar's population has decreased substantially since the end of classic into the beginning of BC. That, coupled with the ever growing land mass will kill the concentration of players.

#2 Queueing from cities - In classic, you were forced to fly to a destination point, mount up and run a significant stretch of terrain. Places like BRM became a favored area, because of the multiple dungeons (BRD, LBRS, UBRS), to engage in world pvp.

#1 Flying mounts - Flying mounts made world pvp a one and done. Gank someone and wait for them to rez, only to see them flying away and your day of griefing someone/s is over. Period. We will never see world pvp returned to its glory mostly because Blizzard will never take away flying mounts lest the rivers overflow with little kiddie's tears.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock

^ This.

Three major concepts killed world pvp, listed here, least to greatest in severity.

#3 World expansion/declining player base - Eredar's population has decreased substantially since the end of classic into the beginning of BC. That, coupled with the ever growing land mass will kill the concentration of players.

#2 Queueing from cities - In classic, you were forced to fly to a destination point, mount up and run a significant stretch of terrain. Places like BRM became a favored area, because of the multiple dungeons (BRD, LBRS, UBRS), to engage in world pvp.

#1 Flying mounts - Flying mounts made world pvp a one and done. Gank someone and wait for them to rez, only to see them flying away and your day of griefing someone/s is over. Period. We will never see world pvp returned to its glory mostly because Blizzard will never take away flying mounts lest the rivers overflow with little kiddie's tears.

Ya i agree.. World pvp now is just trying to bring back the good old days...
Tarren mill vs Southshore <-- Reason why I play WoW. That and the 2 day AV i was in
Edited by Thetakedown on 11/30/2010 5:49 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]