Furore/old people

80 Human Mage
HAY it's Kenny. If you used to play in Furore or anywhere else that you'd know me from get in touch with me. A group of people are getting back together for Cataclysm. As long as you don't have downs and you were at least fun to play with get at me!

This avatar also makes me sad, apparently I cant change out of herald gear :(
Edited by Avere on 11/28/2010 8:07 PM PST
Reply Quote
80 Draenei Shaman
ohhi! elly here ready to rock it up! hit us up if you're interested
Reply Quote
<--
Reply Quote
84 Undead Warlock
Oh hey, the band is getting back together, except the band was terrible and mismanaged.

Instead of Back Street Boys, it's N'sync.

I do miss the back stabbing and secret Furore drama, I was good at the cloak and dagger bull%%!* that guild was mired in.

Seriously, I LIVE off of drama, and nothing will EVER be as sweet as Furore drama. This person hates this person, but person c likes person a, but is with person b, who hates person a. Persons D and E are sitting in vent having a six hour conversation about lore while person a listens and has a nervous break down because person c has supposedly turned the guild against them.

This went on for months, it was like I had died and gone to heaven, and heaven was full of #*!@s who did a lot of cocaine and were okay with anal and transgender play.

Why in god's name would you want to go back to that?

Edit: If my tongue was any farther in my cheek, I'd look like I was awkwardly sucking a @@*@. Which isn't far from my normal expression.
Edited by Hellishdream on 11/29/2010 1:00 AM PST
Reply Quote
Furore drama was fun and I'm pretty sure I was a big part of it. At least I hope I was. Maybe one day I'll try to set that whole group up again for you and provide you with a live feed. Hell, we can even make it a reality TV show! Oh, and thanks for the bumps! Seeing how the blues have their new no bumping BS :(
Edited by Averes on 11/29/2010 1:14 AM PST
Reply Quote
84 Undead Warlock
Hell, we can even make it a reality TV show!

I would watch it religiously. I'm not even kidding. It would be like The Guild, but without being terrible.
Reply Quote
But we won't have Ashkore joining us :( He's staying in Exodus and Samsonscott hasn't been responding to texts!
Reply Quote
84 Undead Warlock
I heard Samsonscott burned out and then stabbed a dude during one of his college classes.
Reply Quote
Sounds like him
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
o
Reply Quote
Mhm
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Paladin
Funny i dont remeber hellish ever raiding with Furore. But anyhow whats going on everyone.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
12/06/2010 8:14 AMPosted by Abrhams
Funny i dont remeber hellish ever raiding with Furore.

Oh god, I wasn't raiding during Ulduar. Jesus. I hate my self, I don't burn my self with cigarettes because I need to suffer.

I only raided with Furore in alts runs.

I was just there because Ashkore had a habit of collecting unique personalities. I just happened to to get along with most of the core, and everyone who hated me either covered it up or just didn't talk to me.

Though, I was in Ulduar the first night you raided with Furore and failed horribly at dealing with Immortal spawns on Yogg.

:D
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
What's up Suckas!!
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
This is Deefee! Sup Furore peeps! Long live the good days!
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warlock
Ohai!
Reply Quote
80 Draenei Shaman
hi.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Holy !@#$ I used to pvp with you and Trence in Vanilla
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
WELL HELLO THERE FURORES
Reply Quote
Oh hey blake
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]