Furore/old people

93 Night Elf Hunter
I talked to Vani a few months ago
Reply Quote
93 Night Elf Hunter
*scratches chin*
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
This is Heracles, some of the people from Furore knew me, ashkore, and such, i was very good friends with samsonscott lol, i can totally see him stabbing some dude in the head, he once punched the !@#$ outta his laptop because we kept dying on the giant floating head in crypts lol, i raided with him in vanilla on my warrior gigantos, just wondering if anyone actuallymight know if sam still plays? or if he is in prison lol, i was gone when ashkore and them sever xfered lol

Kalboon/Heracles/Gigantos
Reply Quote
HI!
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
sup
Reply Quote
1 Human Warlock
Hi it's Tscott took a really long break but am coming back in the next few days.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Kenny , Elly holy !@#$
Reply Quote
1 Blood Elf Mage
Hi, Everyone.

No, I did not kill anyone, and I am not in prison. I hope you're all doing well!

--Samsonscott
Reply Quote
1 Blood Elf Mage
It occurs to me you'd have no idea if this is actually Samsonscott...and I don't have much of a means to prove it as I parted ways with the account back in Wrath.

Well, I hope I get to catch up with you all. Even you, Hellish :-)
Reply Quote
100 Troll Mage
Hey there buddies! Get at me in game
Reply Quote
10/04/2014 10:22 PMPosted by Maxaderes
It occurs to me you'd have no idea if this is actually Samsonscott...and I don't have much of a means to prove it as I parted ways with the account back in Wrath.

SAMSON! CHECK the mail on bonechewer I sent that toon kelvik or w/e for my number text me or something gotta catch up and get you on vent or something!!! Just xferred to kenny's server silvermoon for WoD

Elly
Reply Quote
05/28/2012 01:14 PMPosted by Draithe
Oh hey blake

Draithe you playing anymore?!
Reply Quote
2 Blood Elf Mage
10/07/2014 04:50 PMPosted by Ellygr
10/04/2014 10:22 PMPosted by Maxaderes

SAMSON! CHECK the mail on bonechewer I sent that toon kelvik or w/e for my number text me or something gotta catch up and get you on vent or something!!! Just xferred to kenny's server silvermoon for WoD

Elly

You got it!
Reply Quote
100 Human Priest
uhh i was in furore for a short period and wouldnt hate raiding with you guys again. i have no idea what my name was while i was in there >.> i was dpriest during wrath
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]