Gamon defends Razor Hill

85 Blood Elf Paladin
http://yfrog.com/9gwowscrnshot112910002933j

Dear Lols,
You're such a pain in the ass. Just when we think we have you, insta-heal to full.. Crazy.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
Saw that coming lol.
Good times.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
I hate you, Lols. You're impossible to kill. But I love you at the same time.
Reply Quote
82 Human Rogue
rofl @ right hand num key binds hahaha
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
@Eatspie That's what he did to us, run back to the road, fight them back to the water... Rinse and repeat for what seemed like hours.
And @Rukidding, it's what I have set for my Razer Naga.

This isn't a troll either, it was just hilarious that we were fighting each other for forever and Gamon finally put a stop to it. I lol'd so hard when Gamon turned off Raikoh (our healer) and ran up to lols and punched him into oblivion. Soooooo funny. TBH, pre-cata WoW is booring and we kept ourselves entertained for quite sometime. I'm sure we'll be seeing each other again. <3
Edited by Creations on 11/30/2010 8:46 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
And @Rukidding, it's what I have set for my Razer Naga.

BAM!

:D
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
Glory to the Alliance.
Reply Quote
Epic fight. I was entertained. :)
Reply Quote
82 Human Rogue
me and lols had an epic battle, he even tried to drown me in the waters of eastern durotar. for the first time in wow history the undead racial actually did something LOL!

strangulating at 100% = win
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Mage
ooo world pvp xD
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
12/03/2010 3:03 PMPosted by Zimbee
ooo world pvp xD

stop globaling me @%!%
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
cool it blocks out dlck, ps add me on skype magikarpqt I keep taking you off realid on accident >:|
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Mage
12/04/2010 1:39 AMPosted by Magikarp
cool it blocks out dlck, ps add me on skype magikarpqt I keep taking you off realid on accident >:|

:(
alright sounds goood......i was trying to think what i did wrong haha
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Shaman
I fought Zimbee and Lols a few weeks back in the sewers of UC. There were about 6 or 7 horde against Lols, Zimbee, and maybe one or two more alliance and it was still a hell of a fight. Chased Lols halfway towards Western Plaguelands before I got her down, best pvp I had in ages. I L U Lols ! <3
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Mage
The setup on that took forever, especially since all the hordies wouldn't keep off him, totally worth it though. =)
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
glory to the alliance former partner iols
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]