The only class in the game I like is hunter..

I would rather not play then not play a hunter every other class just seems horrible.

Cata is going to be hard times bro's.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Rogue
Didn't you hear, your stupid-high mobile instant damage is back.
Reply Quote
80 Night Elf Druid
No it's not.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Hunter
I too was thinking of rerolling but i couldnt do it

Worked and got my Kitty to 80 and geared Knowing it will be the better class in Cata pve and pvp and then decided that im not going to give in. Im not going to give up on my hunter so i spent hours at the test dummy and randoms on my beloved hunter

Hunters might be hurting but im going to be the best hunter on my server. mages and locks might beat me but im determained to be the best hunter atleast
Edited by Cheyenné on 11/29/2010 7:43 AM PST
Reply Quote
82 Blood Elf Paladin
I tried the whole "not giving up my hunter" thing. It was fun for awhile, but after enough rage quitting bg's and arenas I couldn't take it anymore. Playing at 10x the level of another player and then still getting beat by them just wasn't fun. So these days I have no problem rerolling. I still love my hunter the most out of all my toons. I will still level her and play her. But she won't be my main from how Cata looks so far. I mainly love her for what she used to be, not what she's become. Nostalgia.

That said, I love how the hunters have an eye patch in their s9 pvp gear. A fricken eye patch, on a hunter. wth. Dumb art direction.
Reply Quote
55 Orc Death Knight
i like the s9 pvp hunter set. best looking by far imo.

and yeah i'm not playing my hunter in pvp for cata. i was looking forward to it because i'm one of the few in my server that can play the class in pvp so i figured it's an easy way to get in a decent rated group, but with the buffs to other classes and the hunter nerfs, i'd rather take my chances with my other toons

Reply Quote
The difference is I tried to reroll after all the rage and just couldn't spend more than 10 minutes playing those other classes with any real gusto.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Hunter
That said, I love how the hunters have an eye patch in their s9 pvp gear. A fricken eye patch, on a hunter. wth. Dumb art direction.

Sighting down the barrel of a gun, or crossbow, or arrowshaft is best done with monocular vision, so a patch is sometimes considered an aid in eliminating any residual binocular vision, for reducing fatigue from facial strain and for training people to use the right eye to aim.

AND for making you look like a badass ninja pirate.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Hunter
Have you guys seen the post on these forum showing DPS metters? hunters are not even on it... i was going to stay on my hunter For PVE, but i guss i switch to priest now.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue
You're going to switch classes because hunters are not yet implemented on the beta version of Simcraft?

SKY = FALLING

Reply Quote
89 Orc Hunter
Have you guys seen the post on these forum showing DPS metters? hunters are not even on it... i was going to stay on my hunter For PVE, but i guss i switch to priest now.

Hunters aren't on it because of an issue with the Simcraft program itself, not because of how fail Hunters are. If you take a look at the Premonition or Exodus logs, Hunters are a top 5 dps (if not a clear #1 much of the time).
Reply Quote
80 Draenei Paladin
Hunters are fine In PVE I am more worried about PvP
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Hunter

and yeah i'm not playing my hunter in pvp for cata. i was looking forward to it because i'm one of the few in my server that can play the class in pvp so i figured it's an easy way to get in a decent rated group, but with the buffs to other classes and the hunter nerfs, i'd rather take my chances with my other toons
there only like 20 gladiator hunters on blackrock...
Reply Quote
80 Blood Elf Death Knight
And the only class I liked wasn't doing so well so I left for a year. If you don't like something, why pay that $15 subscription fee?
Reply Quote
55 Orc Death Knight

there only like 20 gladiator hunters on blackrock...

i don't pvp in BG9
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Priest
Hunters are fine In PVE I am more worried about PvP

They're mediocre in PvE. In PvP they're absolute garbage. And they're being shelved by the thousands, whether it's by rerolling or quitting. I don't know anyone who is going to continue raiding with their hunter, let alone pvping with them.

Reply Quote
85 Undead Mage
If only they would fix hunter ability to complain in a single thread....
Reply Quote
If only they would fix hunter ability to complain in a single thread....

If your class was 1/20th as broken as hunters all you would see is mage threads all day.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]