Old School

85 Blood Elf Paladin
I wanna know what happened to Ouzo and Icetera, and where the crap is Doubtful?! He pissed me off sooo much in ABs ><
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Kyrran the rogue?
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Yesh- yesh that's me, I can't figure out the new posting to dig out my old char-maybe I have to login to him at some point to post on him. I barely post.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Its me icey <3
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Its me icey <3
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
HAI ICEY! :D

How's that pala? :P I've shelved this one, just came to post on my toon to say hi. I'm on a DK now...lulz.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
It's going ok with the paladin, but whats ur dk's name? I'll pop by to say hi.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warlock
i still talk to goma on msn every once in a while !! brazilians ftw
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warlock
stabs you guys are playing!! super jealous... haha miss the angries...
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
Whats going on in this thread?
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
Hi
Reply Quote
68 Night Elf Rogue
Jord GTFO you don't belong here :P

I'm Rhyhorn on Akama Icey :P come say hi :P
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Warlock
Enhance shaman.

You make me proud Orn.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
ya thad we are still playing. actually just started to finally fill out our rbg group. was a rough start but we got angryfox above 2600 now. my mmr got jacked from pugs at the start but i broke 2200 and should have grand marshal within the next couple weeks if things keep going in the same direction :)

-stabs
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warlock
ya thad we are still playing. actually just started to finally fill out our rbg group. was a rough start but we got angryfox above 2600 now. my mmr got jacked from pugs at the start but i broke 2200 and should have grand marshal within the next couple weeks if things keep going in the same direction :)

-stabs

oh man!! sigh i wanna join haha good times... i have no luck find enough people to do bgs... only arena haha sigh if you ever need 1 more let me know =p
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Warrior
Leo, Hyde, Stipe, and most of all Orn, holy @#%! i miss you guys. This is Bullett. I was surprised to see DD still around.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Warrior
<3 Bullett. or was it Bullitt?
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Warlock
How could anyone keep track, our 40 mans had what, two groups of warriors?
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Warrior
There was Bullitt too, he wasn't in DD though. The only other warrior I really remember was Romanus.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]