Old School

85 Human Paladin
Oshik 60-70 warrior not had a sex change and picked up the bible, thus female paladin!
Reply Quote
73 Gnome Mage
This is the shelved "glass" from harpell...
Reply Quote
This is my horde re-roll after I started tanking in BC. Took time off in Wrath. Now I just play around for giggles
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
I logged onto this realm the other day, didn't recognize a soul.

And the only guild that seemed familar was Orc Splitters 101. Gawd they've been around for a coons age.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
orneryboy on illidan too. i know you didnt pvp all that much in vanilla but teh angries say hi

@ gunde, teach me to moonkin plz

-stabsfast
Edited by Angryseal on 2/26/2012 11:06 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Shaman
:(
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Aof hur. aga is pretty much dead and gone. its a sad thing :((
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
Yeah im old school and still stand in fire
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I'm back on Agamaggan, too nostalgic to play anywhere else. If any of the "old school" still plays, say hey!
Reply Quote
2 Troll Shaman
Am I Old School yet? I mean wotlk was like 3 years ago.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
11/23/2012 05:22 PMPosted by Benbánkz
I'm back on Agamaggan, too nostalgic to play anywhere else. If any of the "old school" still plays, say hey!
Double Holy spec...I bet you can make a mean sammich

It's hard to level from the kitchen. My sammich's are practically divine...
Reply Quote
62 Human Rogue
hi, was in Last Ascension in vanilla.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
11/24/2012 12:22 PMPosted by Allanth
hi, was in Last Ascension in vanilla.

LA was so far ahead of everyone else in vanilla it wasn't even funny. I remember having some friends in LA that let me know when y'all were gonna ninja-open the AQ gates. Good times.
Reply Quote
62 Human Rogue
We ended up re-rolling horde on Ysondre when we got stuck on twin emps for some reason I can't remember. We caught back up on progression and killed a few bosses in naxx. Last i saw they were raiding on Dunemaul in TBC. I have since lost connection with them, kind of sad they were all nice people.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
11/25/2012 03:00 PMPosted by Allanth
We ended up re-rolling horde on Ysondre when we got stuck on twin emps for some reason I can't remember. We caught back up on progression and killed a few bosses in naxx. Last i saw they were raiding on Dunemaul in TBC. I have since lost connection with them, kind of sad they were all nice people.

Yeah, I remember that. Caused such a huge uproar on the server because y'all were just gone one day. I raided with <Onslaught>, which if I recall was the next most progressed alliance guild, through BWL and into AQ40. I think <Onslaught> picked up the few who didn't transfer, Thadys being the one that stands out to me.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
Hi im playing again.
Reply Quote
Any of the original Angry Carebears still playing? Let me know how to get in contact with you guys. this is GM Frog<Gnome Warrior>
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Any of the original Angry Carebears still playing? Let me know how to get in contact with you guys. this is GM Frog<Gnome Warrior>

Frog! Check back a few pages in this thread, Angries are still playing.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]