Old School

:D Sup man. Yea I noticed angryfrog/stabs was chating on here. Just dont know what server they are playing on. :(
Reply Quote
12/31/2012 07:54 PMPosted by Seliss
:D Sup man. Yea I noticed angryfrog/stabs was chating on here. Just dont know what server they are playing on. :(

Oh word, my bad! Thought that their posts had been more recent. Good luck finding them!
Reply Quote
:P Thanks
Reply Quote
78 Blood Elf Paladin
I was in the guild Voluntary Manslaughter once upon a time. I just started playing again, but it would seem my old account was deleted or some ish so now I get to start over. (It's been like 3 years probably) used to go by Battleslayer (great name huh)
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
i was jebuskrust / krust holy priest alliance crimson/onslaught/harpell/invictus prebc
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
Look for ANGRYDOG, on my server.

-AngrySpider
Edited by Angrypup on 2/1/2013 12:14 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
boopy
Reply Quote
78 Blood Elf Paladin
Drakath, Hooka, Lolli, Stabarella, Clawle, Daunt, Kenyae, Satyricon, Schwack, Hairyballsak, and I'm sure I'm missing some of you, but I miss you guys/gal.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warrior
I miss Fresnodog
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Anyone know if Antifreeze still plays somewhere?
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
ONE
I !@#$ing cry when I think about the wonderful days on Agamaggan...
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
ONE
01/19/2013 07:34 PMPosted by Tserk
i was jebuskrust / krust holy priest alliance crimson/onslaught/harpell/invictus prebc

Dude you used to MC me and stuff outside IF :) Many good times hahaha.

06/16/2011 03:55 PMPosted by Marble
riders chat is dead, but i'm still in it just to see who pops in every blue moon

oh hey marble... Ive missed ganking you ;D

And to all the Angry Carebears, who may or may not (probably not) remember me: thank you for kicking our !@#, and if Fro is still around tell him I have a bone to pick with him...
Reply Quote
Vicious Cycle is now recruiting. PST for more info!

ZG - Cleared
MC - Cleared
BWL - Cleared
AQ20 - Cleared
AQ40 - Cleared
Naxx - 7/15
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Any of the original Angry Carebears still playing? Let me know how to get in contact with you guys. this is GM Frog<Gnome Warrior>

Hey man, this is stabs, now known as angryfrog :) we are playing on bleeding hollow alliance. oldschool GM and now multi season newschool GM. nice to see some old faces
Reply Quote
Spartacus in Last Ascension here :D

Was always curious what happened to Agga when LA left.

most of the LA guys are gone as far as I know :(
Reply Quote
80 Night Elf Warrior
empire legacy alum here.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
We ended up re-rolling horde on Ysondre when we got stuck on twin emps for some reason I can't remember. We caught back up on progression and killed a few bosses in naxx. Last i saw they were raiding on Dunemaul in TBC. I have since lost connection with them, kind of sad they were all nice people.

Spindal from LA =)

If I recall, we were having a hard time filling the 40 we needed to raid and before server transfers it was of course impossible to get anyone from off realm.

Dunemaul was indeed TBC until WoTLK came out and we called it quits pretty much for good. Few people play on Burning Blade, but I would venture a guess that 90 pct of the old guild is quit / mia.

I really do miss the times on this server, I liked doing BG's and knowing the people you were facing.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Hunter
You young pups need to tell me where you are at, games youre playing,side,server etc so i can just come and pwn your face there too. I do miss all you old school peeps though , but these noobs havent quite got to be Old School enough to be on my old thread.

DD,
Ganker Eternal and Original Author of the first Old School Thread before it was deleted
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]