Buying all Cata Herbs

85 Blood Elf Priest
So I'm going to be making an attempt at realm first 525 alchemist when Cataclysm launches. Now I've got a herbalist of my own but obviously I'm going to need some help, and that means easy gold for those herbalists who aren't using the herbs themselves. I'm offering 200g per stack of 20 of any Cataclysm herb, including Volatile Life. Doesn't have to be in stacks of 20 either...I'll take any amount at 10g per herb. Simply send them by COD to Ameranth or Kalarae

I'll need especially large amounts of Whiptail, Cinderbloom, Azshara's Veil, and Volatile Life, but everything else is welcome as well. This offer lasts only as long as it takes for server first 525 alchemist...as soon as I or someone else gets it, I'll be returning all CODs. I'm pretty sure you're not going to get a better price than this from selling on the AH, so sell it to me while the selling's good.

I know it's a bit early to be posting this but I just wanted to get the word out that I'll be buying Cata herbs at ridiculously inflated prices. Sell them to me before prices drop like a rock two weeks after release!
Reply Quote
85 Undead Death Knight
Unfortunately I believe your 200g a stack may be way underpriced for the first few days. I'd imagine stacks could go 500g-1000g for the first day or so at least. Beta, they were 5x that price, and that was after months. The economy is going to be very inflated, like it is for every expansion (I remember when 100g was your entire bank back in Vanilla...)
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Rogue
I remember someone buying frostweave cloth for 100g apiece the first day of wrath release, your gonna probably offer a bit more than that if your gonna get any takers.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
ehh, I already know a few people doing for 200g a stack so I'd figured I'd post
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]