[bug] Just Encased - Terrorweb Tunnel

90 Draenei Shaman
Some of the nerubians will summon an add that is "boss" level to mid 40s level toons questing in this area.

It was quite a surprise to suddenly see my health vanishing as I was pounded into the ground by a summoned red beatle that had a boss symbol on it's nameplate!
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
To be precise, those beetles are level 55. I suspect they're a remnant of the old version of EPL, with updating the mobs that summon them but neglecting to update the summons themselves.
Reply Quote
88 Tauren Warrior
I made it through the quest after about 5 deaths but when I came back out of the tunnel to turn it in, there to my surprise was a boss who had more than double hit points on me and took me down like I was his breakfast! I don't want to but I just may drop this even with all the work invested!
Reply Quote
88 Tauren Warrior
Well I just upgraed my armor and weapons and still I go down like a wet rag. This boss is only a level 41!
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
I thought this was fixed in the first cataclysm patch? I remember reading about it in one of the patch notes at least...
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]