Remove 10 Day Trial

90 Draenei Shaman
Hello,

I'm having trouble with my character I'd like the 10 Day Free trial my friend sent me removed and my 30 days free subscription to take its place(so my account is no longer in trial status). Can a moderator help me with this?

Thanks
Reply Quote
I'm guessing you just recently bought the full game. Check out the sticky about this.
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/1127126394
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Ah, I see, thats unfortunate i'll respond with what the mod is requesting in this thread.

Date of Purchase: 11/27/10

Order Status: Queued
Reply Quote
The likely case is that it just hasn't completely processed yet. Most banks take 3-4 business days to process these transactions so there's a chance yours just hasn't made it through due to the order being placed during a holiday weekend.

Definitely keep it in watch though, and if things aren't fully fixed in the next day or two, then there's cause for concern.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
I show the bank transactions on my account, so they have their portion, I just am awaiting mine in return :)
Reply Quote
I show the bank transactions on my account, so they have their portion, I just am awaiting mine in return :)

Does it show the transaction as pending or cleared? Either way, it may be a good idea to call and double check with your bank, I've heard of a few banks kind of messing the order of things up over the holiday weekend. Just try to enjoy the game as is, the trial restrictions aren't too too limited (sure the inability to use the AH sucks, but it's not too bad).
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Sometimes it can take a few days to process the change, which I understand is certainly frustrating on your part. 2 to 3 days is not completely unheard of, though I understand your concern completely. I imagine it may be a bit busy for them, too. Something about this Deathwing character getting everyone all excited about playing and stuff. Something. Heh.

I would say that if by tomorrow you haven't seen your account switch over to its regular status, you may want to try contacting Billing and Account Services (which is something I did myself in the past):

1-800-592-5499

Best of luck to you!
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Anyone else find it odd that I was able to lvl up past 20? lol
Reply Quote
no the level restriction is automaticly removed at purchase, you just cant invite people to a group and open trade
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
Heya Çlutch,
I'm guessing you just recently bought the full game. Check out the sticky about this.
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/1127126394
If 72 hours has past, please provide the information on the above sticky mentioned.

Anyone else find it odd that I was able to lvl up past 20? lol
No, the level restrictions are always lifted immediately.
Edited by Zenlyth on 11/29/2010 10:39 AM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]