Name your favorite cheese in this thread.

85 Human Priest
Doublepost wat.
Edited by Philomene on 11/30/2010 8:06 AM PST
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
Okay, now everyone in the thread's gonna look at me like I'm nuts.

Done and done.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
All that said, I'm a bit spoiled, but not a snob. If you put cheese in front of me, I will eat it. Seriously, Maelthas. Put cheese in front of me.

IT'S A TRAP
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
High-moisture colby jack for pretty much anything, though I've started having things like sub sandwiches built with provalone. Also.....it seems like everyone here eats their cheeses with/on something else, does anyone just eat it plain? I swear it's good that way!
Reply Quote
80 Tauren Warrior
6pool

I came here planning to be witty.

I leave without my thunder.

Reply Quote
100 Gnome Warlock
High-moisture colby jack for pretty much anything, though I've started having things like sub sandwiches built with provalone. Also.....it seems like everyone here eats their cheeses with/on something else, does anyone just eat it plain? I swear it's good that way!

I do all the time. Daily. If you were to raid my fridge, please don't do it though cause I would miss my cheese, I probably have at least 6 types of cheese in there at any given time. I usually nip a piece off any time I open the fridge to get something.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Mage
Provolone cheese. It is the best on nearly every lunchmeat out there. Except bologna, which is slimy and gross.
Depending on the dish, parmesan, shard cheddar, or mozzarella.
Snacking cheese is ANY cheese!

My motto: You can never have too much cheese! Pizza? I add extra. Quesadillas? I eat them ALOT. Shepard's Pie? Gotta have dat cheddar on da top!
Reply Quote
75 Undead Rogue

My faves are pretty basic. A good sharp cheddar for cookin' or sammiches, smoked cheddar or smoked gouda for snackin'. Not to say that other cheeses are not also yummy - Limburger aside, I've yet to meet a cheese I didn't like.

That said, I don't eat very much cheese, because it's bad for me. Foods with high fat/sugar/salt content = deathz. Cheese is pretty much 100% all three.

Mac'n'cheese with a good sharp cheddar grated in, though? totes worth dying for. Omnomnomnomnom.
Reply Quote
80 Orc Warrior
I haven't really met a cheese whose flavor I don't like. However, I've only found one thing that I can eat a lot of and that thing (I use thing, because the term cheese probably doesn't really apply to it) is American cheese product. Y'know, that stuff that comes out of a can, is in box mac and cheese and that stuff that most American kids grow up with. Yeah...milk products and I get along real nice. >.<

But.

1) Generally provolone. Unless it's a grilled cheese then cheddar is necessary.
2) Largely Parmesan, but it really depends. I have found that Blue cheese makes me sleepy. It's weird.
3) There's a very tasty caramelized onions in one of those soft white cheeses at Trader Joe's.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
1.) Hopscotch.
2.) Smoked gouda.

Nomnomnom. I could seriously live off of those two. SNACKING, COOKING, SAMMICH CHEESE I CARE NOT. 8D
Edited by Aislin on 11/30/2010 10:05 PM PST
Reply Quote
80 Blood Elf Hunter
6pool

PHOTON CANNON RUSH AAAAAAAAAAARGH
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
Because, that's why.

Edit: combine swiss and american on a bacon grilled cheese.
Edited by Silversol on 7/29/2012 4:02 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Provolone for subs, colby-jack for everything else.
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Warrior
Someone must have had a strong craving for cheese to dig up this relic ;)

1) Sandwich cheese.
Swiss, but only if it's melted.

2) Cooking cheese.
Mozzarella, as in Chicken Parmesan

3) Snackin' cheese.
Cheddar cheese n crackers
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Rogue
Ah most wondrous cheese thread. I had wondered where I might find you once more.

And now the herald of the cheese has returned you once more into my eyes so that I might delight in your wiles and knowledge.
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Warlock
Cheese, glorious cheese, glorious cheese!

Now, if you'll excuse me I have a croissant with cheddar to consume.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Mage
I work in a place that does food sensory testing and I just came out of one of the kitchens and my friend had a cart with about 400 lbs of cheese on it. Needless to say I am now hungry!!!
Reply Quote
86 Blood Elf Priest
Finely aged forum threads pair well with slightly acerbic posts from old trolls.
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
What do you mean gonna? but thats my personal opinion, an like A**holes, everyone has one

I am just not into trying fancy smancy stuff

So it's

Pepper jack, or sharp cheddar. ya'll can keep your fancies stuffz, an it has to be tillamook, or gtfo
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Warlock
But I like the fancy schmancy cheese :(

Although I do like Tillamook cheeses. I've got some extra sharp cheddar, mild cheddar, and pepper jack of theirs in my fridge right now.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]