[H] Satori - Cataclysm PvP

85 Goblin Priest
Greetings Stormscale! I am Aerdinor of Satori, Tauren Discipline Priest. I'm here to prove to you that our PvP team is something to get excited about.

Satori:
Is not just a guild composed of people who putt around and do a few Battlegrounds then go raid PvE content. We have a fully founded and exceptional PvP Team, whose leadership is composed of experienced, mature and strong professional players. Our experience as a guild is based solely in Wrath of the Lich King, though vast amounts of our members are established players since the release of World of Warcraft.

Rated Battlegrounds Schedule:
SUNDAY: 5:00pm Server Time to 8:00pm Server Time.
WEDNESDAY: 5:00pm Server Time to 8:00pm Server Time.

Unrated Battlegrounds Schedule:
-Satori's PvP team frequently runs 5 to 15 man teams during the week to farm Achievements, and honor.

Recruitment(OPEN STARTING DECEMBER 7th 2010):

10 vs. 10 - OPEN
-Currently seeking talented players.

15 vs. 15 - OPEN
-Currently seeking talented Healers and Melee.

Applicants may procede to:
http://www.SatoriStormscale.com

Be sure to send Aerdinor or Philosiphos a tell in-game to discuss your application.
Edited by Aerdinor on 11/29/2010 11:14 PM PST
Reply Quote
84 Draenei Shaman
Greetings Stormscale! I am Aerdinor of Satori, Tauren Discipline Priest. I'm here to prove to you that our PvP team is something to get excited about.

Satori:
Is not just a guild composed of people who putt around and do a few Battlegrounds then go raid PvE content. We have a fully founded and exceptional PvP Team, whose leadership is composed of experienced, mature and strong professional players. Our experience as a guild is based solely in Wrath of the Lich King, though vast amounts of our members are established players since the release of World of Warcraft.

Rated Battlegrounds Schedule:
SUNDAY: 5:00pm Server Time to 8:00pm Server Time.
WEDNESDAY: 5:00pm Server Time to 8:00pm Server Time.

Unrated Battlegrounds Schedule:
-Satori's PvP team frequently runs 5 to 15 man teams during the week to farm Achievements, and honor.

Recruitment(OPEN STARTING DECEMBER 7th 2010):

10 vs. 10 - OPEN
-Currently seeking talented players.

15 vs. 15 - OPEN
-Currently seeking talented Healers and Melee.

Applicants may procede to:
http://www.SatoriStormscale.com

Be sure to send Aerdinor or Philosiphos a tell in-game to discuss your application.

Pvpers don't want to apply to a guild. I tried to join on an alt, I'm overly qualified and yet it still was a hassle to get in and not worth it. Instead of saying "applicants may procede" how about you just tell them to pst Aerdinor or Philosiphos.
Reply Quote
70 Human Paladin
We have a fully founded and exceptional PvP Team, whose leadership is composed of experienced, mature and strong professional players.

How can you even begin to claim this?
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
IHM
Next time we won't 5v Satori in sholazar ^_^
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
More Satori = more people to camp
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
So... the USA?
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Priest
Up to this point, only Alliance have decided to respond negatively to our thread...

Success!
Reply Quote
100 Human Warrior
Ah I remember having a 4 v Satori in zul'drak at the ampitheatre. It ended at about 4v7 or 8 and we still won haha. But good luck with your bg team, should be fun.
Reply Quote
70 Human Paladin
Up to this point, only Alliance have decided to respond negatively to our thread...

Success!

Only Alliance have had the misfortune of wasting their time, 5 v Satori.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]