Vashj: Best Server Ever?

85 Orc Shaman
OH NO ITS NEVRUC

RUN AND HIDE YOUR MEN AND SONS
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest

Nope, Alliance trade chat on Vashj is blank about 90% of the time.

We had Nutro, he was the best, but now apparently I'm the new Nutro/some think I am Nutro. You just don't read trade when I'm actually there brah.
Reply Quote
86 Undead Warlock
11/30/2010 1:57 PMPosted by Apathia
Three words: Apathia.

I see a like button, I see a dislike button... Why is there no "Goddammit, Apathia" button?
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
well normally this would be the worls worst server but we have me soooooo yeah were the best AND ONLY TOLLS NOTICE MISSPELLED WORDS FAIcL
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warlock
11/30/2010 1:57 PMPosted by Apathia
Three words: Apathia.

11/30/2010 9:42 AMPosted by Irefusetodie
You have just been answered by the best of Vashj, you should feel honored to be in their presence.

/kneel
Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue
Silvanosali, you are proof of why Apathia picked on your guild. You Sir/Ma'am, have an IQ below 80 and therefore should've been tossed off the cliff onto the rocks at birth. Vashj = Sparta.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Priest
02/28/2011 10:26 AMPosted by Entrari
Vashj = Sparta.
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
TBI
yes.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
THIS SERVER IS TOP-KNOTCH GUYS ONLY FOR THE L33T THATS WHY WE HAVE SUCH LOW POPULATION COME ON!!!! :P
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Priest
I use to play on Uther, I find this server much more amusing. *Sits back in chair with a small, hairless dog on lap while smoking a fine cigar*
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Vashj - FTW - <3 all - I keep trying to give you horde hugs, why won't you hug me? >.<

Wish was Equal population.
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Warrior
11/30/2010 5:50 AMPosted by Carrying
This IS the best.

/thread
Reply Quote
43 Worgen Druid
12/06/2010 4:57 PMPosted by Irefusetodie
Does the alliance have a version of Apathia? They should fight...

Nope, Alliance trade chat on Vashj is blank about 90% of the time.

Ahem. I wish. Unfortunately...
Reply Quote
91 Human Warlock
I'd rather play with a smaller group of friendly alcoholic and slightly belligerent players than a large group of pimple popping nerds obsessed with raiding and progressing as far as they can to make up for all their insecurities and failures they have in real, boring lives.
Unfortunately, Vashj has both.
On another note, the 17th is St. Patty's day. Expect me to be hopping between the taverns of old town sh*tfaced and lacking coherency.
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
apathia WAS alliance on vashj for awhile, or so i heard and the ONLY reason why apathia was picking on Bad Karma was becasue he got OUT-trolled by a guild member of thier's that is not even IN BK anymore, so really... do yourself a favor and get the facts before posting crap in threads, bashing others about stuff you dont know about it PERIOD.
Edited by Holshad on 6/13/2011 9:52 AM PDT
Reply Quote
83 Human Hunter
06/13/2011 09:50 AMPosted by Holshad
apathia WAS alliance on vashj for awhile, or so i heard and the ONLY reason why apathia was picking on Bad Karma was becasue he got OUT-trolled by a guild member of thier's that is not even IN BK anymore, so really... do yourself a favor and get the facts before posting crap in threads, bashing others about stuff you dont know about it PERIOD.

Time of the month again?
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
Hey buddy thanks for necroposting in this 3 month old thread, we here on Vashj really appreciate it.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]