[H] Looking for Cata Raiding Guild

85 Troll Druid
I am currently seeking a raiding guild for Cataclysm. The class and spec that I play is adjustable. I currently have a level 80 feral DPS druid, an 80 Aff/Destro lock, and an 80 disc/holy priest.

There is a possibility I will be playing a Holy Paladin come Cataclysm, as that is the character I have been leveling up in anticipation of the game. However, until that character is 85 I will most likely be leveling up one of my current 80s.

I have raiding experience from Vanilla until the current raid bosses. I am 10/12 ICC 25 HM (Back in last April/May). The only content from this expansion I have not cleared is Algalon and RS.

I'm a dedicated raid member and am an excellent fit for any team.

I'm seeking a 10man guild with raids starting around 8 EST and ending no later than 12AM. I can raid all 7 days, but I would prefer to be raiding no more than 3 times a week. DKP loot systems are completely out of the questions, especially as it would be a 10man raiding environment.

I am not available until the evening of December 17, 2010. I am currently at school getting ready for finals and final projects, and they are consuming most of my time. I am, however, playing and leveling in the interim, but I do not expect to step into a raid until Dec 17.

If you need more information please feel free to ask or e-mail me at ejh.rhs.09@gmail.com. I am NOT willing to faction change or server transfer.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
Hey Katanja,

We might be a good fit. We're looking primarily for dps but a tank or heal offset definitely would sweet! Honestly it depends on what you want to play.

Check out our website or contact one of our officers in game if you're interested.

http://etofexodar.guildlaunch.com
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
Aaaaanyone else? I'm not looking for something too serious.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]