[H] LF some help to finish icc achievements

85 Goblin Priest
With Cata right around the corner I figure I have this week to complete the icc achievements before everyone is consumed with cata for the next few weeks so I am looking for some help. I just need three more achievements:

-full house
-I'm on a boat (I know this one is easy but if your pugging icc most people will want to do heroic gunship)
-Heroic Sindragosa

I'm not exactly swimming in gold, but I will pay for them assuming the price is reasonable. I don't need a full run; I can be substituted in just for those fights. I consider myself a competent healer/dpser but if you preferred that I play dead I can do that effectively.
Reply Quote
24 Draenei Shaman
-I'm on a boat (I know this one is easy but if your pugging icc most people will want to do heroic gunship)

I hope you're joking. There is ZERO difference between doing I'm On A Boat on normal or heroic. The other ship has a bit more health so it takes a little longer to do, but it's still very easy. The only difficulty, at least in pugging, is making sure you don't have any idiot jump more than they're supposed to.

More on topic, I wish you luck in getting your achievements before Cataclysm, but I wouldn't get my hopes up if I were you. In all likelihood, you won't finish them until a week or two, maybe a month after Cataclysm goes live. But still, good luck.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]