honour reset?

85 Orc Warlock

Oh I get it! You made a funny by insinuating that I was a child! That's cute.

Watch out, folks. The American, with nothing better to do but be childishly pedantic, is on a rampage.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Shaman
Oh god he called me American what should I do?

I literally have no comeback for that halp!
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warlock
Oh god he called me American what should I do?

I literally have no comeback for that halp!

OH GOD, HE'S FORMING SENTENCES AND POSITING QUESTIONS! RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
WoW...way to make Canadians look like retards you moron. No, Canadians do not spell "honor" with a "u".

They do spell "labor"- "labour"
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Death Knight
honour* im from canada eh. we add "u's" to words. same with colour. lol. and yeah nothing is stopping me but now think about people with the pvp weaps right at 85 no point for heroic weapons at all. and yeah getting 2p may not be a huge advantage but with only 1week to be 85 and geared to pvp its massive.

So much misinformation here........

For starters, there are no weapons from honor points at all. Zero. It's blue gear for all of s9.

Weapons only come from rated pvp points, that you get from winning arena and rated bg matches. Everyone has zero of those right now and they cannot be earned again until you're 85 and s9 has begun.

Blizzard is ok with people who've stockpiled points having a 2-3 piece blue gear advantage upon reaching level 85. All the gear pve and pvp that you can buy with pre 85 earned honor and justice pts is blue and there are no weapons in any of it. Oh, and I have 4,000 honor pts and another 2,000 honor pts worth of wintergrasp commendations that I'll be burning immediately on the opening day of s9.

Honestly if you care enough to complain about this (which means you are not already honor capped), you're probably bad enough at pvp that this is not going to be an issue for you because you won't be above 1500 much less above 2000 in any arena bracket or rated bgs.

Reply Quote
87 Dwarf Shaman
The honor grind is going to be brutal enough in Cat with a 4k headstart once you're 85. Please dont petition to remove that as well. Find a premade, run BGs and make it to the cap, sir.

-Z
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]