[A] <Sleep Walkers> 5/8H 10PM LFM WEEKENDS

85 Draenei Shaman
After a week of great recruiting, we are only in need of one tank and 1-2 healers to round out our team. If late night is your thing, you may want to check us out. :)

Oh yeah...Cho'gall is a butthead. 1.3% from 10/12. ><

I know nothing of stewing cranberries....I swear. >.>
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
Don't you let Cho give you any guff! But watch out for 'gall, I hear he has his eye on you... >.>
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
Cho'gall down!

Our Progression group (Tue/Thu/Mon from 10pm-1am) is currently recruiting one healer (Paladin or Shaman preferred).
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
w00t! SW!
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
/bump

Still looking for a Paladin or Shaman healer for our Progression Team (10/12) raiding Tue/Thu/Mon from 10:00pm until 1:00am. This spot is a full time position.

Also looking for a healer (Paladin/Shaman/Disc Priest) for our Casual Team (5/12) raiding Tue/Thu 10:00pm until 1:00am.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
Our progression team is still looking for a full time healer for Tue/Thu/Mon from 10-1 server.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
Our progression team (10/12) is still looking for a healer (any class will do).

Raid nights are Tue/Thu/Mon from 10:00pm server until 1:00am server. 80% attendance is required.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
Updated current recruiting goals for both of our raid teams.

Team 1 (6/12) is recruiting 2 ranged dps and 1 healer.

Team 2 (10/12) is recruiting 1 healer.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
Al'Akir down, one more to go before HM's!

Reminder bump, we are currently recruiting ranged DPS and a healer or two. See our website or hit me up in game for more information.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
w00t Wung!
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
GUILD DING 25!
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Death Knight
Wunhunglo is good peoples. <3 bump
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
Grats on the Nefarian kill guys! 12/12!
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
/bump

Current recruiting goals have been updated.

Team 2 (Progression Team) is currently recruiting a tank of Pally or Warrior classiness! Please note that this team is 12/12 and expects you to know the fights that we have on farm and that you maintain an 80% attendance rating.

Team 1 is currently recruiting 1 healer (Pally, Shammy or Holy/Disc Priest) and two ranged DPS (Elemental Shaman, Shadow Priest and/or Hunter). Please note that this team is 8/12 (probably 9/12 after this week) and expects you to know the fights that are on farm and that you maintain a 75% attendance rating.

Feel free to /whisper me in game for more information.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Mage
Plus I'm in this guild, why WOULDN'T you want to join? Right? (wink,wink)
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
I should really get off my lazy ass, get Amarlesana geared and get my Holy Priest to 85 and geared... I would have definitely jumped on this if I were ready for it! BUMP FOR YOU! :D
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
05/10/2011 04:51 PMPosted by Amarlesana
I should really get off my lazy ass, get Amarlesana geared and get my Holy Priest to 85 and geared... I would have definitely jumped on this if I were ready for it! BUMP FOR YOU! :D

It's never to late to start. We may have a healer opening soon. ;)
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Mage
05/10/2011 04:51 PMPosted by Amarlesana

I'm always willing to help out anyone on this server who needs a crunchy meat shield.
My paladin is rather well geared for being a somewhat neglected alt.

Just give me a shout on Delithita or Diaxaces, I'll do what I can :)
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
Heroic Halfus down (joke). Updated recruiting goals.

Team 1 is looking for a few good healers and a few ranged dps.

Team 2 is looking for 1 healer.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
/bump

We still have some open spots for people who want to have fun and kill stuff with friendly people that raid later than your average guild (on Kargath). :p
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]