Holy: Spirit Vs Intellect

80 Orc Warlock
When talking about the 'Holy spirit vs Intellect' debate, it tends to cause a lot of drama among religious people.

I choose Intellect!

Oh wait, we're not talking about religion. Crap.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
I realize Mastery is still a pretty underwhelming stat, but I'm curious about the EJ quotes that are concerned with shield duration and shield rolling -- most of those are several builds old; I was under the impression that not only was the duration buffed by a few seconds, but the shield is now only overwritten by a larger shield.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
I realize Mastery is still a pretty underwhelming stat, but I'm curious about the EJ quotes that are concerned with shield duration and shield rolling -- most of those are several builds old; I was under the impression that not only was the duration buffed by a few seconds, but the shield is now only overwritten by a larger shield.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Reply Quote
6 Troll Shaman
Careful with those multi-posts :P

Mastery lasts 8 seconds now. That's still pretty darn short and doesn't really fix the problem of it falling off when raid healing.

You won't lose a strong shield to a weak one (that was a long time ago and only in beta), but the weaker one is still wasted which still means mastery is a poor choice for tank healing.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
http://www.wowhead.com/talent#sMIbzrkuufzbZc:aVcfasMzc
Reply Quote
80 Orc Warlock
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/1192579266

Looks like you guys are having this problem. :p
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
double to quad posts are popular in this thread
Reply Quote
80 Orc Warlock
It actually posted it the first time. Rather than resend the data while trying to reload the page, you should hit the back button and then reload and you can then see your post. You don't have to multipost if you know this workaround.

I get the error too, but watch this just be one post.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]