Win and Ponies v2.0

85 Draenei Paladin
Hai gaiz <3 I knew this forum was missing something. We have the waffles, have Xayton's thread, have Holi around again, but we had no win and ponies thread. :(

I make it all better. :D

On a side note, I need to sleep more.
Reply Quote
10 Gnome Rogue
p-p-ponies?
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Paladin
Ponies. :3

(Secretly eating waffles.)
Reply Quote
10 Gnome Rogue
PONIES?!?

(this will make sense when the avatars come back)
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Paladin
When do they come back?! D: /cry

Crap, my teacher showed up. I was hoping for four hours (trollin') posting in the forums. :(
Reply Quote
55 Gnome Death Knight
PONIES ARE THE BILE WHICH REND MEN'S SOULS
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Paladin
Butbutbut... ponies.

D:
Reply Quote
5 Blood Elf Paladin
http://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff28/beatonna/ponyhitman.png
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Paladin
http://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff28/beatonna/ponyhitman.png

Hah, that's kind of amusing. Diggin' the art though.
Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock
This thread is win....and ponies.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Paladin
I have an annoying macro for my sparkle pony so whenever I mount it I yell, "SPARKLE PONY, AWAY!"

I may do the same for my Elekk, only it'll say, "FOR GREAT JUSTICE!" Or something.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Paladin
I missed this class last week and now I don't know where we are and the teacher told me to stay after class. I can't follow along very well since I don't have the homework done (seeing as how I wasn't here) so I'm paying $1500 to post on the paladin forum.

Win.
Edited by Laserzpewpew on 12/1/2010 9:20 AM PST
Reply Quote
5 Blood Elf Paladin
what class?
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Paladin
Principles of 3D Modeling. Gotta ask the teacher what I missed and if he knows any sites that can help me out while I catch up on my homework.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
I have an annoying macro for my sparkle pony so whenever I mount it I yell, "SPARKLE PONY, AWAY!"

I may do the same for my Elekk, only it'll say, "FOR GREAT JUSTICE!" Or something.

In the human starting area, there are some Blackrock Invaders, some of whom say "The g#*#!s were VERY TASTY!"

I will be macroing that in to at least one of my spells. Possibly Hand of Reckoning, since I mostly just use that to save priests and mages.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Paladin

In the human starting area, there are some Blackrock Invaders, some of whom say "The g#*#!s were VERY TASTY!"

I will be macroing that in to at least one of my spells. Possibly Hand of Reckoning, since I mostly just use that to save priests and mages.

Hah, I've seen mages macro "GET THIS %#*% OFF ME!!" when they encase themselves in ice (I don't remember what the spell is called.) I've also seen them macro "I'MMA FIRIN' MAH LAZER!" to Arcane Missiles.

I macro'd "DEWGONG, DEWGONG, IT'S THE COW OF THE SEA!" to my druid's aquatic form. I'm debating macroing "Hammer of the Ringing Ears!" to HoR.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
#showtooltip Avenging Wrath
/cast Avenging Wrath
/y OPEN WIDE KIDS, 'CAUSE I'M GONNA G@%@# YOU IN THE MOUTH!
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Paladin
I'm new to the whole macro thing, what purpose does the #showtooltip thing serve? I assume it just shows the tooltip which I've disabled anyway 'cause they annoy me, so I can leave that out right? :P

Correct me if I'm wrong, I'm kind of viewing macros as in game html and html/bbc is fairly straightforward.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
#showtooltip [Ability Name]

This just makes the tooltip of the ability show up when you mouse over the macro.

It may have changed, but from my understanding this also used to determine what cooldown timer was displayed on the ability if you macro'd in trinkets/potions as well.

After years of seeing tooltips, I get an uneasy feeling in my stomach when they don't show up.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Paladin
I click 'cause I have small hands so it's easier than reaching for number keys or accidentally hitting the wrong button, so tooltips get in my way sometimes. I also have a cooldown ticker addon thanks to my friend, since he downloads a crapload of addons and I play on his computer (I have over half of those addons disabled lol.) Guess I can leave it off then. :)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]