Level 1 Gnome Race! December 2nd 5pm server.

85 Blood Elf Paladin
Thursday December 2nd at 5 pm Server we will be having a level 1 gnome race, which we will be giving away a few things, the players inside our guild will be competing for an item to their knowledge however I would like to invite the community to come out and participate. If we get around 20+ outside the guild I will be putting up a 2500g reward for the outside winner as well as the item for our guildies.

The rules are pretty simple we will be logged on over on the alliance side at around 4 30 server in the gnome starting area with a guild name similar to level one gnome race etc. to participate simply ask for an invite.

we will be racing from the Gnome/Dwarf starting area to Booty Bay.

Rules are as followed.

You must be flagged and remain flagged during the entire race.

The tram is the only shortcut you are allowed to use.

No swimming up the coast you must remain on land.

No outside help, I've enlisted a few players from the top guilds on alliance side to give us a hand with check points etc where we will be watching.

A few of us have done the race while bored and know the amount of XP you can obtain and around the amount of time it takes to complete the race.

Any one over level 4 or with BoA gear will be disqualified.

We hope to see you all tomorrow, and for the horde who doesn't wish to compete in the race, feel free to camp the gnomes.

Enjoy if you need more information whisper Release on Horde side. The guild name will be updated in a few hours. you can also see our website at NSZ-Guild.com for a little extra info.
Reply Quote
1 Orc Shaman
I've got a fever...and the only prescription...is crushing lowbie gnomes mercilessly!!!
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
The guild name is well Level One Gnome Race lol we will be on around an hour before the event to throw out invites tomorrow.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Double post edit.
Edited by Release on 12/1/2010 12:12 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
I'd love to know how the race went. Please tell us when you have a chance.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
It went pretty smooth, wasn't an amazing turn out but we had around 25-30 people I'm not sure the persons main who won the prize outside of the guild. had a few people bail due to getting camped but that was already a guess of mine before the race started.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]