So why did you switch mains?

86 Tauren Death Knight
I was a warrior in Vanilla (a terrible one), a hunter in Burning Crusade and a druid in Wrath. I made this little girl as a jewelcrafting alt and an heirloom grinder but...I found I really enjoyed DKs. Despite everyone kicking me for playing at all.

Eventually I realized Asenke was the one getting achievements and gear so I finally admitted it: I was a DK.

My hunter and druid both hit 80 first, though. I didn't lvl a DK until a year or so after Wrath dropped.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Death Knight
I'm seeing an interesting trend since I started this topic... it seems to me a lot pures are swapping mains over to hybrids for cataclysm.

A bit off topic: For those who are maining DKs don't let the haters get to you for playing a DK main, Just smile and prove your better then the DK alts that give the class a bad reputation :)
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
Bounced around in Wrath between several 80s. Planned on making my hunter the Cataclysm main until 4.0 dropped. While I understand PvE damage is fine at 85 for hunters, I just do not enjoy how focus was implemented. I love the concept of focus but not when it is tied to steady shot.

My priest is going to be my main for Cataclysm. I'm also not opposed to healing. I've done it all before as I raided as a holy priest in Vanilla.
Reply Quote
100 Troll Priest
I've bounced about from priest in vanilla to druid in bc to priest in wrath to back to druid, and now in cata, with it feeling like there's five boomkins per shadowpriest? I'm gonna give priest another whirl for cata. At some point and time though, I can guarantee I'll go back to the druid...then go back to the priest.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]