Small guild looking for other small guilds

85 Night Elf Druid
I'm currently in a small guild consisting of 4-5 real life friends and all of our alts. Unfortunately, out smallness keeps us from regularly running 10-mans and forces us to rely on pugs to get geared. We are looking for other small guilds who are in the same situation as us, and would like to pool our numbers together so we can run 10 or 25 mans. We are not looking for a merge, just to run stuff alongside other small guilds.

Message me in-game, or message me via xfire (account name is dizzamn) if you are interested in a partnership. Also if you are guildless and are looking for a new guild, we would be happy to let you join!
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
My wife and I are the only ones in my little guild we have. We would be willing to group up on one of my days off.

I will message you sometime in game. In case you get on and see this though, so you know, I am off on Sunday, Monday, and Tuesdays.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
Edited by Olias on 12/10/2010 9:15 PM PST
Reply Quote
83 Dwarf Priest
Myself and 5 other RL friends are planning to start a guild....we are looking to raid on an EST schedule.(4:30-8:30 give or take)

If you guys are east coast maybe we can join up once we get established.

This isn't my main but I will try to contact someone from this thread in game.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]