Yeah...

85 Tauren Shaman
*walks away before it gets started*
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
1 - 2 Langston's coming for you ...
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
To late, cause it's on like Donkey Kong (copyright Nintendo)
Reply Quote
So the new forums deleted the previous bans? Welcome back Langston.
Reply Quote
80 Human Rogue
So the new forums deleted the previous bans? Welcome back Langston.

Yes, they absolutely did.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
Now if only they'll let us talk about "off topic" subjects, maybe these forums will be worth a damn again.
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Priest
I'm glad to see you're working towards universal health care.
Reply Quote
71 Tauren Shaman
*walks away before it gets started*

360 degree turn?
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Priest
Aesc already went gnome! How is it? In other news, what'd you do to get banned from the old forums, Langston? Clearly, I've been away for some time.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Mage
Aesc already went gnome! How is it? In other news, what'd you do to get banned from the old forums, Langston? Clearly, I've been away for some time.

He was dual wielding the iron hammer of logic and the razor sharp edge of sarcasm. He made people cry irl. Blizz said "YOU SHALL NOT PASS!" and the ban-hammer was swung....
Reply Quote
100 Human Warrior
YOU ARE SOOO COOOL LANGSTON!

COOL PEOPLE DONT LOOK AT EXPLOSIONS!
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Warrior
Well hellos Langston! Nice to see you are attracting the usual sub-standard hide behind trees trolls that seem to frequent our server as of late.

Anyway, why don't you join this legendary guild in the makin?! HEY ELCHICTARDO! Where are you and your legendary paladin skillz to help out huh buddy?

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/969747174

They have PLENTY of resources to make it all happen! PLENTY.OF.RESOURCES!

And oh yeah, that takeover of Orgrimmar? Yeah, it happened! IT HAPPENED! For a few minutes anyway.

Anywho, how are things between you and Omni? I hope things are going well with you folks. I am glad to see you posting here of sorts, its been awahile since I have visited the forums, it is somewhat comforting to see you here among others. I saw Tomten posting here, I am glad he is back, hopefully anyway. It always seems expansions bring back the old folks and it is nice to see the familiar "faces" again.

My only wish is that the little gnome mage Ricca came back! So I can SMOOSH and PUMMEL her into the ground! INTO THE GROUND!
Reply Quote
100 Human Warrior
Well hellos Langston! Nice to see you are attracting the usual sub-standard hide behind trees trolls that seem to frequent our server as of late.

Anyway, why don't you join this legendary guild in the makin?! HEY ELCHICTARDO! Where are you and your legendary paladin skillz to help out huh buddy?

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/969747174

They have PLENTY of resources to make it all happen! PLENTY.OF.RESOURCES!

Hahahaha, made you type. Thanks. :)

Better than being in a joke guild like Chi Cerca Trova, and practically every other guild out there. Heh.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Mage
/facepalm

Kryps, old buddy, I don't think you realize how retarded you're making yourself look.

Although ... Who am I to judge? People are free to re-re-ruin their reputation on a server if they feel so inclined, right?
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
Anywho, how are things between you and Omni?

Woot! Hi Jonnz! :)

We're doing well. Cruising along. I'm T minus 15 days till I graduate from nursing school, which is all kinds of awesome.

How you been, sir?
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Shaman
Kryps - can't you contain your stupidity in your OWN thread?
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Priest
Making fun of Jonnz is one thing, saying something (even off-handedly) about CCT is another. I resent this behavior, Kryps.

Otherwise, I hope Lang/Omni/all the old folks stick around these forums a bit; it'll help keep me entertained at work :-).
Reply Quote
64 Gnome Death Knight

Better than being in a joke guild like Chi Cerca Trova, and practically every other guild out there. Heh.

YOU DARE SPEAK ILL OF THY BLOOD AND FLESH?
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warrior
I miss signatures. Now I have to tell people that Papaya is my alt. I can't risk hiding!
Reply Quote
85 Undead Mage
Anywho, how are things between you and Omni?

Woot! Hi Jonnz! :)

We're doing well. Cruising along. I'm T minus 15 days till I graduate from nursing school, which is all kinds of awesome.

How you been, sir?

Ohi Omni :D (Malicia from Amber's forum here) Every time I see an ad for Atlantis I think of you guys :D
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]