Dear masters, this is a letter about feelings

80 Blood Elf Paladin
Meh...

That's right M-E-H, meh.

That's how I feel after playing today. Could be better, could be worse. Thus Meh.

And that's all the energy I have left for my post.

I'd say don't hit me with the nerf stick but let's be honest. I'm un-nerfable in real life...(At least I pretend that's true).

Thank you for your time.
Palatard/Baconneggs(druid)

P.S. This post is pretty meh too.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
you know what, i have to agree, meh is the word of the day. After finally getting the hang of this whole new rotation which is heavily rng based, they nerf us in a way which makes it even more rng based, the rotation changes and it all feels meh. I honestly thing they should change this class to proctadins.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
I say meh.. because I don't really understand how can Retribution be so...broken..
Lvl 81 will bring Inquisition, I want to believe it will help a bit, but I don't have so much hope on it.. simply meh... Exorcism hits harder than 3 point TV btw.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
I say meh because we have to wait till 4.1 for changes =(
Reply Quote
80 Blood Elf Paladin
simply meh... Exorcism hits harder than 3 point TV btw.

True, but you can always say it like "OMG EXORCISM HITS EVEN HARDER THAN TV IT'S A-MEH-ZA-ZING!" Then it helps me feel better. And you get to ruin grammar in multiple ways saying it like that.

I say meh because we have to wait till 4.1 for changes =(

4.1 is coming out Tuesday right?
Reply Quote
I say meh.. because I don't really understand how can Retribution be so...broken..
Lvl 81 will bring Inquisition, I want to believe it will help a bit, but I don't have so much hope on it.. simply meh... Exorcism hits harder than 3 point TV btw.

Let me be the first to dash your hopes and tell you that Inquisition is HORRIBLY DISGUSTINGLY AWFUL.

Have a nice day. :)
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Finaly, a word that describes how I feel after playing my Ret Pally...meh.

And yes... Inquisition is very awful. Just one more thing to throw at us to keep our attention on our tool bars instead of on the fight.
Reply Quote
10 Gnome Rogue
I'm giving up on myself.

I can't take it anymore.

I HAVE TO EAT THIS PANCAKE!

NOM NOM NOM!

NOOOOO

::slaps pancake away::
Reply Quote
10 Gnome Rogue
I MUST!

I AM WEAK MASTER GIDGITE!

I MUST EAT THE PANCAKE!

FOOL

YOU'LL DOOM US ALL!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]