Anyone else notice the Crusader Strike CD dif

62 Draenei Shaman
Anyone else notice the fact that crusader strike has a 3 second cooldown in Prot, but a 4.5s cooldown in ret?
Reply Quote
83 Blood Elf Paladin
Yes, this was a response to complaints by many, myself included, on the PTR that prot only has one way to generate Holy Power and it was way, way, WAY too slow.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Anyone else notice the fact that crusader strike has a 3 second cooldown in Prot, but a 4.5s cooldown in ret?

Yes, this is working as intended. As noted above, ret can generate far more holy power through talents (random proc's, etc.) and prot couldn't generate it nearly quick enough to keep threat (since our shield of the righteous hits very hard).
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
Also, I just noticed it now shares a cooldown with Hammer of the Righteous.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Also, I just noticed it now shares a cooldown with Hammer of the Righteous.

Always has ;) (since 4.0)

Unless you mean it shares a CD with Divine storm, cause that's new
Edited by Cryage on 11/25/2010 11:15 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Yeah sharing with divine storm was prolly the silliest choice ever, made it even more impratical (DS).

I would imagine also it has to do something with the ret talent to reduce the cooldown with haste. :)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]