Please help me decide which class I heal with

A little back ground i have played since vanilla- dos through MC, BWL, AQ stopped raiding and went horde and pvpd then raided as a rogue through naxx and took a breAk until 2 months ago i had leveled a priest Druid shaman and cant decide which I want to make my healer I am leAning to Druid. But loved my holy priest what do y'all think?

I will mainly do 5 man and pvp and mYbe 10 man. I honestly cannot decide i think it's down between Druid and my shammy or reroll a priest since i don't have that account anymore....

Thanks in advance.
Reply Quote
80 Draenei Priest
I like Holy Priest.
From everything I read, I have heard that priests are having mana issues, and that Holy got nerfed, Chakra seems to be this or that, etc.

I have to say that I love Holy Priest. The name in itself is... kind of poetic. No matter what people say, I will stick by my Holy priest. Holy Priests have hots that heal even after you cast healing spells (Echo of Light mastery), they can heal multiple targets at a time rather easily, which will include the automatic hots that follow up with that.

Some people swear by Disc Priests. Either way, with priest, you can simply dual spec and try out either healing style to see which you like best. Now that Blizzard 'nerfed' Shadow spec a bit, I am glad that I enjoy being a Holy Priest.

I encourage you to give it a try. You may like it. And the more people say how much they like other healing specs/classes, the more unique and exotic I will feel.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]