Exp. Horde Priest LF Cata Guild!

80 Undead Priest
What I'm looking for:
1. 25 man focused in Cata
2. Raid times around 7pm CST, 3 nights a week.
3. Solid leadership and stable guild situation
4. Previously good ICC progression
5. PVP or RPPVP server.
6. Active guild (not looking for a guild where people only log on for raid times)
7. Looking for a guild that had at minimum 11/12 HICC25 progression
8. Looking for a good healing core to join. I'm very team oriented and I would like to work with a group of healers that communicate, solve problems, and work together.

Me:
1. 28yo Male
2. Stable playing situation. Only missed 1 scheduled raid (with notice) in the past year.
3. Willing to Xfer
4. Currently 11/12 HICC25 12/12 ICC10 experience, with an overall good raiding experience. Bane with both 10/25 drakes.
5. Very knowledgeable about my class and other class mechanics.
6. Looking for a long term home to kick ass in Cata.
7. Currently Disc but willing to play whatever spec is needed.
8. RL girlfriend plays a mage and is also very experienced willing to Xfer as well
9. Toshiba Laptop, 4gig ram with graphics card. Broadband internet. Working vent/mic.
10. Team oriented, self sufficient, highly motivated.

The reason I'm looking to transfer is because my current guild leadership wants to focus more on 10 man content as well as many of our other top notch guilds on Maelstrom. Only 2 of the higher end guilds are staying 25 man and they are flooded with Priests, my only other option is downgrading to a 6/12HICC guild and that doesn't sound like fun.

If any guilds are interested please let me know.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Hey Cadeas,

<Wiping on Trash> on Chromaggus is actively recruiting for all roles for 25m progression raiding in Cataclysm. We are seeking players who know their class well and who are willing to commit to progression raiding. In wrath, we raided 3 nights a week (Tuesday, Wednesday, Sunday) in the evenings (7pm Central).

WoT ended as 2nd guild in progression on the server with 12/12 H-ICC 10m and 11/12 H-ICC 25m. In cataclysm, we plan to continue progression raiding in 25m format. If you are interested, feel free to contact me in game on Chromaggus or apply at wipingontrash.guildlaunch.com.

We seem to have everything you mention. The guild has been together for over 2 years now, Chromaggus is a PvP server (thought the H:A ratio is very horde-dominated, I'm hoping Cata might lead to some changes of that). We have several folks on most of the day with a wide range of interests from farming achievements, pvp (both bg and arena), and altoholics. Feel free to ask me in game or on our website if you have any questions.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
OOB
Hi Cadeas :)

If you're willing to play on a PVE server then we might be a good fit for you. We have a need for a healing priest and would love to chat.

Here's a bit of info about us:
-OOB has been raiding on Kael’thas since level 60 Molten Core. Thats more than 4 years of raiding together as a guild so our stability is guaranteed.
-Our raiding schedule is Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday 7:00-10:00 pm server time, which is CST (so 8 to 11pm est).
-Our current 25 man progression is 12/12 in ICC25 and Halion Heroic. Our rank is ~250 in the US or higher with our ~170 US halion Heroic kill.

If you'd like to learn more about us please visit our recruitment thread or website:
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/1114541475

Cheers,
Obsidia of <OOB>Kaelthas
oobguild.net
Reply Quote
80 Undead Priest
Ty Obsidia, I am strictly looking for a PVP or RPPVP server. Also I prefer Horde, u alliance are so squishy.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Priest
We are <Conviction> of Korgath, a semi-Casual Raiding Guild that was formed at the beginning of WotLK. We have established ourselves as one of the Top Guilds on Korgath. We are currently in the midst of transitioning into Cataclysm and are looking for additional reliable players who can handle the potential stress of progression raids.

Currently Recruiting: - Updated 11/26/10

Mages - Closed

Priests - Open for 1x Holy or Disc

Warriors - Closed

Warlocks - Open for 1x

Shaman - Closed

Paladin - Open for 1x Retribution, 1x Holy

Hunter - Open for 1x

Rogue - Open for 1x

Druid - Closed

Death Knight - Open for 1x DPS, 1x Tank

Recruitment status is currently set to OPEN.

This means that we will consider all applicants.

**We are only recruiting for Cataclysm (25-mans) and are not currently raiding in WotLK**

Note: All exceptional applications will be considered. We are currently looking to fill our roster with dedicated, patient and loyal players who strive to progress.

General Raid Schedule:

Tuesday - 8:30pm-12:30am CST

Wednesday - 8:30pm-12:30am CST

Thursday - 8:30pm-12:30am CST

*times are subject to change once Cataclysm is released.

Past Progression

Icecrown Citadel 10 : (12/12) - (12/12 heroics)

Icecrown Citadel 25 : (12/12) - (11/12 heroics)

**We stopped raiding around the 20% buff mark - Guild decision. We were placed #2 Horde at the time**

Ruby Sanctum 10 : (1/1 Normal) - (1/1 Heroic)

Ruby Sanctum 25 : (1/1 Normal)

TotC 10 : 5/5 Heroic Tribute to Insanity (50)

TotC 25 : 5/5 Heroic Tribute to Skill (36)

Ulduar 10 : (14/14) - (9/9 Hardmodes) + Algalon

Ulduar 25 : (14/14) - (9/9 Hardmodes) + Algalon

Attendance

We require 3/3 nights a week attendance (Tuesday-Thursday) for those of Raider status. Raiders with a poor raid attendance may be subject to demotion to Casual status or will be removed from the guild, with or without warning.

Additional Information

Private Applications: <Conviction> currently accepts Private Apps; if you would like to go this route, please contact an Officer and we will gladly set it up for you. Private Apps can be sent in a PM to any Officer.

We feel that this is a unique opportunity for anyone interested in being a part of our guild, as we are a very tight knit group of friends. We are excited to progress further through 25-man content in Cataclysm. If you are an individual who would be passionate about watching our guild grow and progress through content, please take the time to read over our guild website and forums.

Thank you,

~Shinebox

http://www.conviction-korgath.com
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin

About Us
<Evade Bug> is a guild made up of a large and diverse group of online friends who raid Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday from 9:30-12:00. We have completed all the various 25-player challenges in this game, from Alone in the Darkness to Tribute to Insanity. We are now currently 9/12 ICC-25 heroic and are looking for more raiders. Loud, quiet, funny, we have a spot for you in our guild as long as you are serious about raiding and a relaxed person who plays well with others.

Notable WoTLK Achievements:
-10M Algalon
-10M Glory of the Ulduar Raider
-10M Tribute to Insanity
-10M Glory of the Icecrown Raider
-25M Glory of the Ulduar Raider
-25M Tribute to Insanity

*Raid leader and GM has top 300 US experience.

What we look for in our applicants:
-We expect all raiders to come prepared with all items required to preform their job to their best potentia

-Raid Awareness: We don't mess around. If you raid with your eyes closed, or you think we would think you do, don't bother applying.

- Drama free: We're all mature players and we don't like when little kids can't take jokes or constructive criticism. If any of this is you, we don't think you would be the right fit for our guild.

- Please be 18+, we make dirty jokes and swear occasionally. We don't want to expose anyone to anything inappropriate.

Attendance:
- Attendance is very important to us, but we understand that real life is an issue and can get in the way.
- 90% attendance is required the first 30 days in guild.
- 70% attendance lifetime is required. Falling below 70% for more than 2 weeks will result in demotion to casual.

***All of our raiders constantly compete for spots. We only raid with the best.

Come Cataclysm
- We expect all serious raiders to ding 85 within 2 weeks minimum.
-Speed of leveling will be the primary determinant for raid spots immediately, with skill also being a large factor.

Loot:
- We distribute loot using EPGP, a system explained on Wowwiki.

Applying: If you feel you have what it takes to be a strong addition to our guild, please fill out an application on our website.

www.evadebug.guildlaunch.com

If you have any questions, feel free to whisper me in game
Brashara
Edited by Brashara on 11/28/2010 2:25 AM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]