Hey, I'm Clove

34 Troll Mage
I'm sure no one remembers me. Thats cool, bro. Really. I wanted to see if some people were still around. Some of them with funny letters in their names that I can just look up cause I'm retarded.

Ender
River (Dart, Dartyhore, Darty@!%*%, or w/e the mess)
Terrak (or was it Terakk? Orc Lock.)
Nagas
Nagas' wife (toon name escapes me)
Millions (what an A-Hole)

I was formally a fem troll warrior named Clove who just came back to the server. Messing around with alts. There are a few other people who I cant even recollect their names I wanna hook up with (an old DK who was "of Naxx" who was a total a-hole and was old school and hated <Independence>, loved that guy. And some DK tank who used to run a lot of pugs, was also a total a-hole but his pugs were rad as balls.
Reply Quote
34 Troll Mage
Ah! There was also some french canadian mage and her BF/Husband(rogue) both had simillar names. Where they at?
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
The mage and rogue were Oldoria (mage--french canadian female) and rogue was Oldorio. They're bf/gf, pretty sure not husband and wife. They're still around.

PS--I don't know you but I do know Oldoria/o and they fit the description ;)
Reply Quote
34 Troll Mage
Best know me. I crap turds sideways on vent.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
Hai. I'm not on the list but I remember you ofc.
Reply Quote
80 Night Elf Druid
I didn't know anyone loved Sikkab.
Reply Quote
34 Troll Mage
Clove is a name I haven't seen in a while. The DK you are thinking of belongs to sikkab. Think the name is Bakkis. http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Black+Dragonflight&cn=Bakkis

Yeahhhhh. Thats him. I love those who are tough to love.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Rogue
I love Sikkab.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
Name is somewhat familiarish.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
I believe I remember you... You were once a Warrior, recently a Mage, and now a Priest? Make up your mind :)
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
Hi !!!
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
Guuurl, I remember you. Sikkab hurr.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
I once loved Sikkab, in the butt.
It was good.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]