Which trinket is best end game?

85 Dwarf Paladin
So i was able to get the Trinket Icks thumb tonight, and i saw on tankadin i believe it was that i should be using that and one other. But im thinking the two trinkets that i have on now are better then the thumb. One i would lose alot of armor on and the other i would lose stamina, only to get stamina every 3 mins.

Guess what im wanting to know is if anyone can look at my armory and tell me if im better of staying with what i have or should i go with icks thumb in one of the slots. I believe i have a preatty good set of gear to be tankin ICC and should be ready to go for randoms in Cata. From what i hear tho gear will be switched soon as cata comes out anyhow. Just wandering for now. Appreciate any advise thanks
Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock
So i was able to get the Trinket Icks thumb tonight, and i saw on tankadin i believe it was that i should be using that and one other. But im thinking the two trinkets that i have on now are better then the thumb. One i would lose alot of armor on and the other i would lose stamina, only to get stamina every 3 mins.

Guess what im wanting to know is if anyone can look at my armory and tell me if im better of staying with what i have or should i go with icks thumb in one of the slots. I believe i have a preatty good set of gear to be tankin ICC and should be ready to go for randoms in Cata. From what i hear tho gear will be switched soon as cata comes out anyhow. Just wandering for now. Appreciate any advise thanks

If maintankadin said that it was probably for the last patch, and meant to be used as a block capping trinket. I can tell you right now in your gear and given the change to Holy shield you have no hope (currently) of block capping. You need to have your dodge+parry+block=97.5% to block cap.

If you cant block cap avoidance is near worthless and mastery is worse than avoidance.

Your better off with armor and stamina trinkets imho.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
you've got, like, a week or something before you start leveling and junk your epics for greens. i'm not entirely sure why you're concerned about BiS at this point, except as perhaps a mental exercise of some sort. ;p
Reply Quote
10 Gnome Rogue
you've got, like, a week or something before you start leveling and junk your epics for greens. i'm not entirely sure why you're concerned about BiS at this point, except as perhaps a mental exercise of some sort. ;p

PROGRESSION
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Paladin
yeh i figured i would be junking for new items, tho i didnt think they would be green lol...i just wanted to know mainly so i knew i was on the right track with what i was thinking.

Most of me was thinking that the trinkets i have now are better to use. But if i was to do what most say and follow the guides on Tankadin then i "should change one out". So i was just hoping for some advice, and seeing if my thinking was on track with the normal concesus.

Wish i could see this armor that is coming out of cata, so i can see what im going to be gaining.
Reply Quote
10 Gnome Rogue

Wish i could see this armor that is coming out of cata, so i can see what im going to be gaining.

http://www.wowhead.com/items?filter=minrl=81;cr=166;crs=4;crv=0
Edited by Gidgite on 11/26/2010 3:32 PM PST
Reply Quote
10 Gnome Rogue
or just the green trinkets: http://www.wowhead.com/items?filter=qu=2;sl=12;minrl=81;cr=166;crs=4;crv=0
Reply Quote
10 Gnome Rogue
http://www.wowhead.com/item=63745

sticks out, 329 stamina
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Paladin
wow lol very nice stuff, god to think we will be replacing Epic armor with green armor lmao...

Well least until 85 or the first dung we can run which i think is at 81
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]