@Twisted Guild... wtf!?

85 Human Mage
Guys it was really fun fighting at entrance of EPL, some good epic fights right there.... so yea... how bout that Deathwing killing us all mid effing fight?

I don't know about you guys but that is by far the most hilarious thing that has happened to me in WoW ever

Deathwing: Ok kids its time to stop fighting and go to bed. RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *everyone dead*
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
Yeah ... that will be a world PvP event that we will all remember! Someone in Vent asks "Why is everything red?" next thing we know, everything is on fire and we are all dead! ROFL!! Quite a way to end that long escalation of violence :P We all got a good laugh out of it, and an achievement!

Wish I had that thing that records WOW! Would have made best world PvP link ever posted.

Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
haha i wish i was there. That sounds epic.
Reply Quote
1 Blood Elf Priest
Anyone get screen shots or recording of that? I wish I had thought to screen shot it, but It was way later than I am usually up and Because I was getting ready to shut down for the night, it didn't occur to me till it was too late :(
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Anyone get screen shots or recording of that? I wish I had thought to screen shot it, but It was way later than I am usually up and Because I was getting ready to shut down for the night, it didn't occur to me till it was too late :(

Na i didn't, but I knew what was going to happen since I got owned by him in Barrens before.
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
Well it looks like its up to Aethos to save the day

this is from when he flew over and killed everybody
http://i1095.photobucket.com/albums/i478/Treren/WoWScrnShot_112610_004754.jpg

After most of use res'd we noticed that fire really lingers for a bit
http://i1095.photobucket.com/albums/i478/Treren/WoWScrnShot_112610_004941.jpg
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
hey look at my barkskin buff!

that has been one of the best WoW experiences ever, I too wish it could have been recorded.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]