insane

(Locked)

85 Gnome Warlock
how do you get a link of your achievement in game, i havent completed it yet but would like to see whats crossed off the achievement
85 Gnome Warlock
anyone know?
100 Draenei Paladin
Check out The Insane artical on wowwiki I think. It should have a section that talks about tracking the feat and gives you the code for it.
80 Gnome Death Knight
its a feat of strength so you cant just open your achieve log and look at it.
90 Orc Shaman
its a feat of strength so you cant just open your achieve log and look at it.

He meant how to track his progress while working on the achievement. Copy and paste this link, and it'll open up the tracker for you. Bear in mind that even if you click on the title of the achievement, it won't show up until you've completed it- you will just end up opening you FoS tab.

/script AddTrackedAchievement(2336)
85 Gnome Warlock
when i type it in, it keeps saying error
90 Orc Shaman
when i type it in, it keeps saying error

Then you're probably not typing it in correctly, since it's working fine for me. Highlight and copy the link, tab back into wow, hit enter like you are going to talk, then hit control-v. That'll copy the link into your chat window.
90 Human Rogue
back in BC i got the bloodsail title it brought my bootybay everlook and gadgetzan reps all the way down im exalted with the bloodsail so will i be able to complete the achievment?
how do you get a link of your achievement in game, i havent completed it yet but would like to see whats crossed off the achievement

There's an addon called OverAchiever available on Curse that allows you to search through achievements. It'll show ones not normally visible in the achievement window, and your progress towards it.

back in BC i got the bloodsail title it brought my bootybay everlook and gadgetzan reps all the way down im exalted with the bloodsail so will i be able to complete the achievment?

Were you ever exalted with the goblin reps? You don't need to have them all exalted at the same time, just all exalted at some point. So even if you grind back the goblin rep, you've already got the credit for the Bloodsail. Check out http://www.saate.net/guides-steamwheedle-cartel/ for a nifty guide, but it might be a bit outdated, it's from 2010.
100 Human Mage

Your profile shows that you are Neutral with the Bloodsail Buccaneers. You'll need to reach at least Honored.

Were you ever exalted with the goblin reps? You don't need to have them all exalted at the same time, just all exalted at some point. So even if you grind back the goblin rep, you've already got the credit for the Bloodsail. Check out http://www.saate.net/guides-steamwheedle-cartel/ for a nifty guide, but it might be a bit outdated, it's from 2010.

I think Saate lost interest some time back, and I'm pretty sure he isn't updating those guides. I am, however, keeping my guides up to date (as best I can). See raimondastheinsane.com :)
lol 3 year necro
90 Human Warlock
lol 3 year necro
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]