Spriest/Ele Sham-Another class opinion thread

100 Human Priest
Haters hate, people that like to be annoyed be annoyed . . .
Yep, I've got a level 80 priest and shaman that I'm trying to decide between. I'd just like some reasons why you enjoy playing your class. I'll be PvPing and raiding. Lookin for a solid, rewarding feel, where you get what you put into it success-wise.

THANKS!
Reply Quote
86 Undead Priest
Shadow is fun in PvE, and it's gaining a little extra complexity in Cataclysm, but nothing too crazy.

It can be fun in PvP, but it can also be kind of boring. People will tell you that the skillcap for the spec is low — what this really means is that you don't have a lot of abilities to use or a lot of strategies you can form around the ones you do have. That being said, Shadow at 85 looks like it will be in a good spot.
Reply Quote
100 Human Priest
Yeah, 85 is really what I'm asking about, I forgot to mention that, thanks
Reply Quote
83 Blood Elf Paladin
Shadow goes oom insanely quick at 85...like dry instantly it feels like. this is in pvp and pve. its a HUGE problem. Moreso in pvp, as everyone will dispel your dots because your dot protection has been revealed to be a joke. So u have to reapply them over and over till oom.

In pve, you will need to add Death to your rotation (a dps loss generally) to maintain mana via the ghetto life tap.

Priests by far and away the caster and healer having the biggest mana issues at 85.
Reply Quote
100 Human Priest
Sounds terribly annoying, but like something they will regulate if it's too ridiculous
Reply Quote
83 Blood Elf Paladin
Sounds terribly annoying, but like something they will regulate if it's too ridiculous

I don't know, they actually just nerfed priest regen by adding 60 seconds onto the talent for the fiend reduction, which all 3 trees could get. they actually went the other way for mana, making it even harder.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]