Am I the only one who finds it amusing?

90 Night Elf Warrior
Uhm. Then what was with the "greatest intellectuals in the game" comment supposed to mean? If you were saying that RPers were generally more intelligent that people that frequent Goldshire, then we wouldn't be having this discussion.

I was using them as an example. Humans use rats as examples to test things on, that doesn't mean they view rats as superior. I was just using them as an example to show how intelligent people on this server can be. Please, stop backing me into a corner here.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
The people who hang out at Goldshire are alts or mains or top end pvpers and occasionally raiders

Surprise

By people at Goldshire I meant the people being prostitutes and screaming out obscenities at random.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Am I the only one who finds it amusing?

No. I bet everyone reading this thread finds it amusing.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
Poor analogy, because you clearly stated "greatest". That very clearly implies superiority.

Please quote where I said that RPers are more intelligent than anyone else. Please do. I have said several times that you have been taking what I said completely out of context. Do you want me to say I don't think being an RPer automatically makes you a genius and that PVPing/PVEing automatically makes you dumb? I think we have been through this. Find a new argument or shut up and leave.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
Usually alts of some sort. You don't really think people pay $15/mo to roll a level 1, that they'll never level and only use to cheap erp, do you?

You don't really think I have any respect for people who roll a level 1, that they'll never level and only use to get money from ERP, do you?

EDIT:Sorry for double post, happens when people send 500 messages trying to corner me every 20 seconds.
Edited by Graict on 11/27/2010 12:14 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
Alright, screenshot coming in a minute, but here's the quote.

Please elaborate on how that says I mean that RPers are smarter than everyone else? I believe I have said several times that I was only using it as an example. Please, get a new argument or shut up and leave.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Moon Guard is obviously home to the world's greatest minds. What do you not understand?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
I am aware. My point remains. PvPers are hilarious.

Yes, random swearing and racism is funny... remember to use a fork when getting your toast out of the toaster next time.

I find it funny how what was intended as a compliment got warped into some double meaning of an insult to all non RPers.
Edited by Graict on 11/27/2010 12:19 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
Yes, random swearing and racism is funny... remember to use a fork when getting your toast out of the toaster next time.

You generalize waaaaaaaay too much.

Hey, when you have 500 people trying to pin you down in a corner it is a little hard to view their damn perspectives.

So thank you for ruining my bloody day by flaming me because you all took things out of context. Really. Bravo.
Reply Quote
87 Night Elf Druid
You know, I met the most financially and socially successful people I have ever met in wow while tanking for various guilds on my PvE server. This must mean that people who frequent RP realms are either jobless bums or work at McDonalds.

Was that over the top guys? Or was I doing it right?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
You first, since your argument is based around trying to prove to us that you didn't say something, when you clearly did.

Your argument is based around warping what I said out of context into an insult. I am sorry you misinterpreted what I said, don't flame me for your misinterpretations.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Your statement isn't being misconstrued. You simply don't understand what you said. Obviously you are not a role-player.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]